Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

Nisar99 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:39 pm

Hello bro i am trying to attach hawkeye system but i can not attach i think this is not working an other mt4 with out any linces so if you have some time please help i really need it my email is fxswiss6@gmail.com i am waiting for your email i hope you will be help me ,
you can send me text on hangout i will wait for your response thanks my best wishes for you
Use any Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed with the settings settings

Hello bro i am trying to attach hawkeye system but i can not attach i think this is not working an other mt4 with out any linces so if you have some time please help i really need it my email is fxswiss6@gmail.com i am waiting for your email i hope you will be help me ,
you can send me text on hangout i will wait for your response thanks my best wishes for you
Still trying to figure your post
Hawkeye2012M has a lib included here.

Hello bro i am trying to attach hawkeye system but i can not attach i think this is not working an other mt4 with out any linces so if you have some time please help i really need it my email is i am waiting for your email i hope you will be help me ,

use dll file