Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:08 pm

Haven't got a working Cap Channel to compare. The professional coders here might know.
The D Channel ist just a TMA....It plots exactly as the Indicator I have posted.
kk............ thx rplus :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Here is actually another option to combine with the Vidya zone (guess I'm getting carried away by "Gifts for the New Year".... :D )
Clean chart, nice entries, keeping oneself in the trade.
Traded it today. 4 entries, nice return for just 2 hours of work on the DAX this morning.
With just 2 indicators !! Keep it simple. Remember, drawing major S/R levels is a MUST!

Vidya is set to 1...26...next higher TF
The buzzer indicator set to high and low. Length either 21(on the pic) or 34. Pay attention also to the dotted line building a top or bottom.

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:25 pm Here is actually another option to combine with the Vidya zone (guess I'm getting carried away by "Gifts for the New Year".... :D )
Clean chart, nice entries, keeping oneself in the trade.
Traded it today. 4 entries, nice return for just 2 hours of work on the DAX this morning.
With just 2 indicators !! Keep it simple. Remember, drawing major S/R levels is a MUST!

Vidya is set to 1...26...next higher TF
The buzzer indicator set to high and low. Length either 21(on the pic) or 34. Pay attention also to the dotted line building a top or bottom.

Follow the trend_2.JPG

buzzer.mq4
Follow the trend_2.tpl
Does buzzer repaint?

Deez wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Does buzzer repaint?

Are you referring to history? No, it does not repaint. But of course, like any other indicator it has to follow price action. It's just an "Indicator" after all. It has to break the opposite line for being a reversal or retracement. Have been trading entry points and continuation for a few hours. My focus is always the zone of the Vidya and I go from there, looking for an entry point. Pretty easy to trade with. Just put it on the chart and observe it. Awesome DAX trading today. One of those days where one just can't do nothing wrong.
Attachments