MagnifyRe: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

friend4you wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:38 am

Oma Is just "One More Average" and step makes horizontal lines, but I prefer attached StepMa. What are your settings? Older StepMa like 7.2 repaint, they show different values if you change the value of bars printed in mt4 options. I did not find best values for kaufman, but some use this:
20 on heikin weighted 2 30 2 1 20, but we may ask mntiwana for his settings. Maybe we split the topics to the corresponding threads.
viewtopic.php?p=1295358143#p1295358143
step one more average 2.3 mtf.ex4
StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 3.0.ex4

step oma 2.3 that you posted that i use, and is very accurate too to identify retracement also besides that it keeps in trend.
what i found interesting after testing it with other indicators is that it tracks median prices of average true range in any timeframe and for any instruments well.
till the point of sharp price reversal, when big price bar forms and atr range changes other way around. and this tracking of median price is quite smooth without whipsaws. using kufman kind of indicator does not provide that uniform smoothness of tracking median price of atr ranges bar per bar of prices.
what is your experience?

Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

friend4you wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:38 am

Oma Is just "One More Average" and step makes horizontal lines, but I prefer attached StepMa. What are your settings? Older StepMa like 7.2 repaint, they show different values if you change the value of bars printed in mt4 options. I did not find best values for kaufman, but some use this:
20 on heikin weighted 2 30 2 1 20, but we may ask mntiwana for his settings. Maybe we split the topics to the corresponding threads.
viewtopic.php?p=1295358143#p1295358143
step one more average 2.3 mtf.ex4
StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 3.0.ex4
the reason why i say it is very accurate is that if i were to compare it with magical heatmap of averages of mladen
i create a kind of heatmap of step oma 2.3 with step by step setting and put it with regular averages heatmap and see. many places it is far smoother and accurate the even heiken ashi settings on averages heatmap=lowest window
better for finding retracement and smoother if there is heatmap of step oma 2.3 version

this step oma 2.3 is far better indicator of great coder mladen then many below average indicators that people try to sell on internet and e-bay

greatness of mladen is that he is sharing this indicator for free for us. thank you mladen.

i wish there can also be heatmap of step one more averages 2.3 version and it will be really useful. may it is there and i am still searching for it on this site but yet to find one.
do you have heatmap of step one more average 2.3?
Attachments