100 Pip Momentum

amdudus wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:23 am 100 PIPS NO REPAINT Forex scalping indicator forex Metatrader Mt4 Windows
Platform: Metatrader 4
Currency pairs: Any
Timeframe: M5 and Higher
That's a good one, especially on volatile pairs, even with sideway filter, 100 Pip Momentum was the original name I think. The special lwma was edited and posted on this board as mq4 somewhere.

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

RplusT wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:48 pm Nothng special. The 100 Pips Momentum is just a HULL MA (dotted Line). PM me if you want to buy that........just kidding.

Hull.JPG
When I say it's a calculation of linear wma, it is and I believe moderator mntiwana. Lines are not completely overlapping, so no hull. I talked about whole system with 2 good sideways filter. I posted mladens mod and the complete system. It can be found on several pages and is not a paid one for years.

Code: Select all

for (int i = limit; i >=0; i--) {
      Buffer2[i] = 2.0 * iMA(NULL, 0, (int)MathFloor(MA_Period / 2), 0, MODE_LWMA, Applied_price, i) - iMA(NULL, 0, MA_Period, 0, MODE_LWMA, Applied_price, i);
      Buffer1[i] = iMAOnArray(Buffer2, 0, (int)MathFloor(MathSqrt(MA_Period)), 0, MODE_LWMA, i);
   }

Really appreciate all your hard work in providing templates and indicators. But there are alot of indicators and I'm still none the wiser of how they all tie in together. Could we establish a clear set of rules for buy/sell decisions? What is my first indication of a possible set-up?what's my next step for verification? When do I pull the trigger? Am I looking at higher timeframes to establish trend for example?
Again, my sincere gratitude for all you've done.

roundy wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:34 am Really appreciate all your hard work in providing templates and indicators. But there are alot of indicators and I'm still none the wiser of how they all tie in together. Could we establish a clear set of rules for buy/sell decisions? What is my first indication of a possible set-up?what's my next step for verification? When do I pull the trigger? Am I looking at higher timeframes to establish trend for example?
Again, my sincere gratitude for all you've done.
Stick to one pair only and work from higher TF down. (H1, M15, M1). You will then learn the rules.

Bollinger bands MTF monitor alert indicator
Multi-timeframe Bollinger bands indicator.
updated version of the old indicator of 2017, which I made for a trader from the US in instagram talk, to trade in majors and options to them, Vitaly in the comments reminded me that I have wanted to update it, so download the latest version and test it.
What is changed compared to the old version:
Added a cross timeframe signal monitor on the chart, it duplicates all signals received from the indicator from all timeframes for the current pair.
Removed the old logic signals, instead introduced a list of logic
NO_ALERTS – no signals at all just indicator on a chart
OUTSIDE_OF_BB_RANGE – current price out of BB range
BREAK_OUT_BB – breakout BB range (first signal candle, the classic scheme of logic)
FAKE_BREAK_OUT – fake breakout so when the candle break BB range and the next candle is closing in the range back
BREAK_IN_BB – this is break in signal from outside bb range to the middle prices
An additional signal modifier Candles_Flip has been added, by default it is set to NO, if you select YES, i.e. enable it, an additional condition for changing the direction of candlesticks will be added to any of the signals: for buy signals – a bearish candle to a bull, for sell signals – a bullish candle to a bearish.
In the MTF_Alerts parameter you can list the timeframes from which you want to receive alert notifications m1 m5 m15 m30 h1 h4 d1 w1 mn separated by spaces
If you want to work only with the current timeframe, leave this parameter empty.
That’s actually all, the team and I will soon launch a cool online project related to trade and finance, in fact, and charity, and blockchain technology, trading community, team trading, I want to change something in this life, soon announce, follow the news.