Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Pepse wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:50 pm Hello Amdudus
Good day. I copied 2 softwares from your site and upon loading them nothing shows on my screen. Please help.
Th3Eng PipFinite V1
Th3Eng Panda trader strategy 2.ex4
I am new here and I would like to know if I have to pay for these as I want them to help me trade. Please.
Hello,Pepse!
As it turned out on Th3Eng PipFinite V1 and Th3Eng Panda trader strategy 2.ex4
the author set a time limit. This was part of his advertising campaign. They will work for

LikeRe: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Hi Amdudus

You seem to have an interesting system in development here. I've read a few of your posts from Partisan to Express and now here.

Do any of your strategies apply to Daily (or longer) time frames? I have limited time to analyse charts and can't sit watching candlesticks like a pro trader, so I've worked out over the years that Daily TF is more achievable. Several of your screenshots show much lower time frames.

Look forward to your reply mate and thank you for your hard work here :thumbup:

amdudus wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:44 pm Specifically for friend4you! AT MAIL 21.
  I prepared a template that takes into account pulsed price movements very well. The color of candles is duplicated by a histogram and filtered by peaks.
It remains only to throw an adviser to quickly open and close orders and choose a timeframe in accordance with your reaction. You can control the global daily movement (cycles) on an older timeframe. Murray is set to H1-H4-D1. The ADR indicator is on D1, although H4 also has a good result.
Thanks. It shows, that we all should discuss the templates here and you are not punished for critics. In many Eastern and African states this is unusual, but we should not see Amdudus as teacher as we all can learn from each other. The templates look good. As told, I like the renamed symphony (now extreme) indicator for many years. I have to test them all now. But I miss the other templates of the earlier stages of DarkEnergy development, that you promised me here. The indicators folder has so much good stuff now.

To find the trade direction is often not the problem, to filter the best trades is difficult. The Strength indicator you use shows often moves that already ended. It helps to trade before Europe's session begins. Also extreme shows only few trades, but good ones. Do you only trade in extreme direction? Which template do you use for scalping?
What do you prefer from the many indicators of Amdudus of the last years?

friend4you wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:14 am
Thanks. It shows, that we all should discuss the templates here and you are not punished for critics. In many Eastern and African states this is unusual, but we should not see Amdudus as teacher as we all can learn from each other. The templates look good. As told, I like the renamed symphony (now extreme) indicator for many years. I have to test them all now. But I miss the other templates of the earlier stages of DarkEnergy development, that you promised me here. The indicators folder has so much good stuff now.
To find the trade direction is often not the problem, to filter the best trades is difficult. The Strength indicator you use shows often moves that already ended. It helps to trade before Europe's session begins. Also extreme shows only few trades, but good ones. Do you only trade in extreme direction? Which template do you use for scalping?
What do you prefer from the many indicators of Amdudus of the last years?
I will answer in parts:
1. I will have to collect the collected works of the templates again - I can’t find in which drive and in which folder I archived. Some of them are below.
2. Transaction filtering is a very interesting topic. I will give working examples. Here is the first one, just two indicators on a bare chart. If you add a third -ZUP- picture becomes even easier. No lags and redraws. This is a pair of GBPUSD just now.
  The indicators are all slightly changed, modified.

In the previous post everything is written correctly. But there is one BUT! Not always, but very often, there are areas called differently by traders - flat, microflet, accumulation, accumulation zone and so on. The fact that these zones exist and has been written about in great detail. They are highlighted with red squares in the picture. After them there is a movement in a cycle. In the second picture you see this. In the templates you especially do not need to analyze anything - all the indicators will indicate to you.
The technique is as follows:
1. Define the morning flat. Download indicator below. Work with color settings. Two lines can be removed.
2. Further, other indicators will give you a trend direction and target directions.
3. Work on microcycles. This is another story.

Today’s illustration to the above. Everything worked perfectly. The scenario of the CBPUSD pair will probably be like this: I’ll wait down for the pound to play the diver at 4 o’clock. I will sell after a false breakdown from 1.2387 or on a rebound from 1.2427. Return under 1.2325 will fall to 1.2278 and 1.2237, where I will see the first purchases.
  The modified indicator also works well. It is time to include it in the system.
Here is the work of this modification. It looks good. Let's look at its behavior on the history of military operations. :)