Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Try that thing
Forex "B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. indicator - this is a mathematical model of forex and stock market behavior. Indicator is represented as B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. The B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. - a way of representing data in a discharge in a combination of two characters, usually denoted by numbers 0 and
0 - is a bear data movement
1 - is a bull data movement
Indicator makes complex calculations based on current market behavior, it analyzes current trend direction and phase, it fix the moment, when current trend becomes weak and it draws an arrow, on first reverse movement. Trader, using this indicator have a great chance to open a trade at the begginning of new trend. Indicator does not repaints. It works with default settings on most timeframes and pairs or even stocks.

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:03 am In mail 12 I will also add another template. Here I use the Th3Eng PipFinite V1 indicator Ahmed Mohammad Farag.
  Despite the fact that these functions in the early templates perform two indicators, this is more clearly showing why we are driving our tank with narrow slots - to Berlin or to Moscow. :) :D This is important for beginners.
  So, in more detail.
indicator expired since end aug19. the candles looks different ... wonder which type of candle is it. any idea? wonder if can extend to further test....Thanks