Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:44 pm Important! For group members.
1. In the near future (a week or two, up to a month) I will temporarily leave you - we will take a break for some time. This is due to the nature of the main activity. Then come back again. So it was already.
  ABOUT THIS, I WILL INFORM ADDITIONALLY! .
Hey users!
What are your findings on these indicators: NRTR, SSA and the strength indicators. Some said, they want to work together here. Thanks for the pdf of the best posts. Which strength indis do you prefer on shorter timeframe. Some work on channels and move is often near the end esp. in spiky non-trending summer time.

I like the spike indicator for many years, maybe other williams % rate (WPR) indicators like on the favourites thread chaos (haos) indi. Mladen made good things out of it on my requests on old tsd board.

It's sad, that Amdudus again pauses for some months, maybe he just posts few times per week? The postings are very helpful, but you don't have to post so much in a short time. It's part of boards, that people come and go, but many eyes see more and overtrading does not help.

Trading is different than any other job and needs years of practice. Many loose thousands in first months of trading as ESMA published.