Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

In mail 12 I will also add another template. Here I use the Th3Eng PipFinite V1 indicator Ahmed Mohammad Farag.
  Despite the fact that these functions in the early templates perform two indicators, this is more clearly showing why we are driving our tank with narrow slots - to Berlin or to Moscow. :) :D This is important for beginners.
  So, in more detail.

amdudus wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:13 am
1.Darkenergy dots is an indicator after the "treatment" by our homebrew coder. It does not draw, but sometimes, when the price goes higher than half a bar, it tends to “freeze”. Therefore, I use it together with other indicators.
2.Peak and Valley AA YR + TT indicator is an excellent replacement for all SSA, TMA since after PeakValleyPeriod / DividerForPeriod - it no longer draws ... and if it is a medium or extreme High / Low, on the ADR that goes through the roof,
yes, plus there is already a divergence or a couple - so such a setup is magnified at times: rolleyes: at least on M1-M5 and in a less calm market ...
  Peak and Valley AA YR + TT is modified by the Tankk coder. It is an indicator of asymmetric fractals. The number of candles on the left, the number of candles on the right = PeakValeyPeriod / DriverForPeriod = fractal is formed. SIGNALBAR-corrected + PeakValeyPeriod / DriverForPeriod.
  An up fractal is a series of at least five consecutive candles, and immediately after it there are two bars with lower highs. The opposite configuration corresponds to a down fractal.
I quoted him.
thanks for update

Banzai wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:04 am Mail #11: “DAODZAN” and “Extreme Level” templates
Here's the PDF file for the “DAODZAN” and “Extreme Level” trading systems
The driving force in this system is Murrey Math Lines
combines with fractals, DarkENERGY DOTS, & Extreme_Spike indicators
plus a little help of divergences
You have done a great job.Very many thanks and respect.
Sincerely, amdudus