Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

stanisic wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:33 am I've tested Forex Libra Code in past few days.
Indeed, it is interesting system, but it was not profitable for me. Take profit is very hard to hit, and stop loss is very tight, and it gets hit often unless i move it manually..
I followed the rules, and it didnt meet my expectations.

Note: The creator of this system, Vladimir Ribakov stopped using Libra Code in his trades around October 2018. You cant see this system in his performance that he updates regularly.
There is no much information why..

Amdudus, will you have maybe in future some other Ribakov systems, they seem very legit and there is lot of proof of performance on his website. Particularly SRS Trend 2.0 and Forex Triple B.
Cheers.
I once tested some time SRS Trend 2.0 and Forex Triple B.
Ribakov’s website was repeatedly visited. All information is known, but I like other approaches from other traders. Something special that can be put into practice for a long time in SRS Trend 2.0 and Forex Triple B. systems I did not see

amdudus wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:56 am Briefly about the work of the trading system DARKENERGY.
  On Monday and in the first half of the day on Tuesday, May 20-21, I deliberately put myself in difficult conditions: let's say I have little money to start trading and a minimum lot of 0.01 gives me very little chance of success.
Errors should not be. We look that from it turned out.
The start of work is 14.62 US dollars - the middle of Monday day. The end of the work is the afternoon of Tuesday -30.06 US dollars.
The deposit is increased 2 times! Screenshots below.
What is it for you? To know that such a deposit overclocking is possible. True, it is fraught with much greater risk and very great stress. It’s not so healthy for the nervous system to work so long!
Amazing work, amdudus! Will the techniques (how-to) that were used to deliver those results be available in detail in the next newsletter?

amdudus wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:28 pm
I am working on it because I promised it. I have to be done by the end of the month (Plus, minus)
Hi amdudus I too want to sing your praises a. For ALL the work that you do & b. For the work above where you doubled the account in a day & a half incredible!!!! I now can't wait to get back from my holiday to try it out woohoooo! Ps. I noticed that you were using the green & white style ribbons from one of the new systems so I take it that it's working well ha ha 😂😅😘😏 marty

@ amdudus

Thanks in Advance.

Can you Please Add this in your Forthcoming New NewsLetter Mail...

Earlier PARTIZAN System Mails had Lots of Indis which Limits MT4 Indicator Folder.
Also in some of the Mails / Folders can't make out which Indicators are necessary for PARTIZAN System Templates.

Can you Please Make a Single Folder for Indicators for PARTIZAN consisting of All Indicators Required for Partizan / TradeExpress / Other Templates in Partizan ?
Can you Please Make a Single Folder for Indicators for PARTIZAN consisting of All Templates, Library, Scripts, Experts Required for Partizan / TradeExpress / Other Templates in Partizan ?

Your Current DARKENEGY SYSTEM has simple solution - Indicator and Template Folder with Necessary Files to Function.

thomdel wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:13 pm @ amdudus

Thanks in Advance.

Can you Please Add this in your Forthcoming New NewsLetter Mail...

Earlier PARTIZAN System Mails had Lots of Indis which Limits MT4 Indicator Folder.
Also in some of the Mails / Folders can't make out which Indicators are necessary for PARTIZAN System Templates.

Can you Please Make a Single Folder for Indicators for PARTIZAN consisting of All Indicators Required for Partizan / TradeExpress / Other Templates in Partizan ?
Can you Please Make a Single Folder for Indicators for PARTIZAN consisting of All Templates, Library, Scripts, Experts Required for Partizan / TradeExpress / Other Templates in Partizan ?

Your Current DARKENEGY SYSTEM has simple solution - Indicator and Template Folder with Necessary Files to Function.
Okay. Come on order.

TRADING STRATEGY FOR SNAKE BLOOD BINARY OPTIONS
Snake Blood strategy provides aggressive and conservative binary options trading methods and has good profitability and simple rules.
Snake Blood's trading strategy for binary options trading, built on the interaction of three Heiken Ashi indicators and filtering signals using the Rsioma oscillator.
The Snake Blood strategy involves two methods of opening positions:
aggressive: Rsioma oscillator signals are ignored;
conservative: Rsioma oscillator signals are counted.
INPUT PARAMETERS
Currency pairs: any, indices, commodity assets
Expiration time: 3-5 minutes
Timeframe: M1
Trading time: any
Risk management: choose such a volume of an option so that the risk is no more than 2-5% of the deposit per transaction
INDICATORS USED
Heiken Ashi (1, 40, Medium).
Heiken Aschi (1, 5, Short).
Heiken Aschi (1, 188 Long).
Arrow with alert.
Rsioma pre filtered nmc (RSI method 2, 25, speed 3)
I have not tested the strategy.