Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:47 am
f you are interested in the indicator of clusters of stop-losses, you need to take a number of simple steps. Go to the site of the old name. Press the activation button of the promotional code. After you are transferred to the new site to pay for access to the promo code of the tariff plan.
Access to the indicators will only have to pay a subscription PRO of 11.95 US dollars per month.
Indicators administrator updates after a certain period.
Earlier, I paid for a subscription and therefore the indicators worked for you.
Here is a translation of the site page.
Some of you have probably noticed that some of the tools and articles from the SharkFX project have smoothly moved to a new platform called “FXSSI”.
Such a decision was dictated by the need to move forward and develop. We continue to follow our main goal, namely to develop the idea of ​​trade against the crowd.
Club, Indicators and Tools
Current Ratio and DOM Snapshots web tools will remain free, you just need to login.
The remaining indicators and tools will be available by subscription as before.
For Sharkfx readers, we have kept the old subscription prices. With the promotional code SHARKFX, you have the opportunity to get a data plan at a more pleasant price on the FXSSI platform. Also, prices can be fixed using the following link:
- Activate the SHARKFX Promotion Code.
In case you do not plan to buy a subscription now, just remember the promotional code. Large letters required.
Dear amdudus,

Thank you for the detailed answer and for the translation.
Best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

amdudus wrote: Modified, improved template is ready. I am preparing the next mailing package, which will be sent to members of the group on Monday-Tuesday, along with the announced materials ..
amdudus wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 3:26 am Modified, improved template is ready. I am preparing the next mailing package, which will be sent to members of the group on Monday-Tuesday, along with the announced materials ..
hi amdudus thanks for the new newsletter but I'm a little bit lost ?
on the new template (posted above) on the bottom of the template
on screen its says dark energy 2019 red?
is that the name of the new template?
or if not what IS THE NAME OF IT/ also whereabouts is it in the new
mail newsletter looked under templates but cant seem to find it
:P anywhere excuse my stupidity ha ha martin? :shock:

amdudus wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:58 pm WHAT SHOULD NOT TALK TO YOURSELF TRADER WHEN LOSE MONEY?
Emotional pain is one of the most common ways our brain responds to loss. And for him it does not matter what exactly is lost. In principle, we react to a loss significantly more emotionally than to profit. So our brain is programmed.......
hello amdudus,

I believe such short explanations with a very large content bring the group much further than putting a few indicators on the chart.
Thank you for the comments and hope there are more of the same kind :clap:
Best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

eggzactly wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:11 am Dear amdudus,

didn´t receive the new newsletter, can you please check it ?

Regards,
Eggzactly
It so happened that I was on a working trip. I’m very limited in time and I don’t have access to the main files in my laptop. Wait a bit. Everything will be there are several templates.
  For now only the new strategy received by e-mail.

amdudus wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:41 am
Yes it is. I am preparing a great material for the group. (Everything must be translated into English, make pictures, manual, etc.). It takes time. Only today a new update has been released. It will really put trade on a new level. Several screenshots below. Pay attention to the last one. The yellow arrows indicate the beginning of the movement - AND AT THIS TIME, ANOTHER NO SIGNALS ON THE PLATFORM THERE ARE MORE THAN INDICATOR SIGNALS! Interesting?
it's great this value chart
and above all, the chart shows the POC for each TF on the chart.
It's very interesting