Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:42 pm IN THE NEXT NEWSLETTER:
Paid Russian advisor.
PROFIT-FX_Trend_v3.3_fix
The author claims that the adviser is able to earn from 0.5 to 1% per day every working day. I am very skeptical of advisers.
  You can try at your own risk, but first you must on a demo account!
Hi amdudus on the Russian system or indeed any of the new system,s that display writing or info on the screen cannot the language translation be changed to English ? Obviously I'm not in a position to check it as I'm on vacation but just a thought 😗😖😬

amdudus wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:38 pm You see it every time you work with a forex chart. See, but you don't notice. Then, as soon as the quantity goes into quality, you think - how simple it is and how you have not seen it before.
  The announcement of the next week is just about effective work. A simple instruction in several pages.
ONLY FOR CLOSED GROUP.

I am happy to share with you my knowledge and experience. Perhaps this is the main thing that motivates me to move on and not stop at what has been achieved.
NICE! looking forward to the instruction

Hello amdudus,

I have a question
SharkFX StopLossClusters.
Is the Indi still free to use as a member?
At with it does not work anymore. As soon as I have the indi on my chart, MT4 shuts off.
The site is in Russian, so I do not understand it. Even if I translate it over google :geek:
Please help
Thank you
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

I've tested Forex Libra Code in past few days.
Indeed, it is interesting system, but it was not profitable for me. Take profit is very hard to hit, and stop loss is very tight, and it gets hit often unless i move it manually..
I followed the rules, and it didnt meet my expectations.

Note: The creator of this system, Vladimir Ribakov stopped using Libra Code in his trades around October 2018. You cant see this system in his performance that he updates regularly.
There is no much information why..

Amdudus, will you have maybe in future some other Ribakov systems, they seem very legit and there is lot of proof of performance on his website. Particularly SRS Trend 2.0 and Forex Triple B.
Cheers.