Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Crypto_Ded wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:19 pm Greetings, dear moderator! I have a huge request, there is an indicator: schaff_Plot_dcec_alerts , located in the basement, this is how it looks like
I have no doubt that you know this indicator, I want to ask you for help, attach arrows to it so that they appear at the moment the signal is released, and also add a timeframe designation to the text signal. This is a very good indicator, but I ask you to finish it a little. I will be very grateful to you and I have no doubt that it will also be useful to many forum participants.
Will work on it tomorrow sometime, not by my computer now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Crypto_Ded

Crypto_Ded wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:19 pm Greetings, dear moderator! I have a huge request, there is an indicator: schaff_Plot_dcec_alerts , located in the basement, this is how it looks like
I have no doubt that you know this indicator, I want to ask you for help, attach arrows to it so that they appear at the moment the signal is released, and also add a timeframe designation to the text signal. This is a very good indicator, but I ask you to finish it a little. I will be very grateful to you and I have no doubt that it will also be useful to many forum participants.
Link removed and attached your image to your post. In future please attach all files to posts as links aren't permitted in this section.

You may upload it by attaching it to your post using this guide: How to attach images and indicators.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

There are a bunch of new updated versions here Schaff indicators

@ mrtools / @ senior coders

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Option : USER INPUT SPACE(GAP) between Candles : ____ : Code / Logic to : Thick Wick Indicator.

Reason for this Request :
1) If we increase Candle size / increase Candle size to 4 or more then there is no SPACE(GAP) left between each Candle. ***
( This Option will allow us to increase Candle width and have good Space/Gap between each Candle )
2) If this is done then we will get more Clear Candle / Bar Charts in MT4.

Attached are few pics to show how SPACE(GAP) between Candles make decent charts which are easy on eyes. *
This is available in Ninjatrader, Tradingview, other platforms.

Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Support, Help.
Thanks a Lot.

Please Note :
Zoom out option in MT4 expands Chart to very large Candles / takes away screen real estate which is not suitable for Full-HD Screens.

thomdel wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:03 am @ mrtools @ senior coders

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Option : USER INPUT SPACE(GAP) between Candles : ____ : Code / Logic to : Thick Wick Indicator.

Reason for this Request :
1) If we increase Candle size / increase Candle size to 4 or more then there is no SPACE(GAP) left between each Candle. ***
( This Option will allow us to increase Candle width and have good Space/Gap between each Candle )
2) If this is done then we will get more Clear Candle / Bar Charts in MT4.

Attached are few pics to show how SPACE(GAP) between Candles make decent charts which are easy on eyes. *
This is available in Ninjatrader, Tradingview, other platforms.

Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Support, Help.
Thanks a Lot.

Please Note :
Zoom out option in MT4 expands Chart to very large Candles / takes away screen real estate which is not suitable for Full-HD Screens.

Sounds good but far as I know that's not possible in mt4.