Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:00 am Hi, MrTools. I'm not sure if we've tried this yet or not, but could you please make a 4-timeframe version of this VoltyChannel indicator, just using the candles in the code?
I don't remember if you thought this was possible or not.
We unsuccessfully tried the Heiken Ashi APB candles in 4-timeframe format, but now I'm wondering if the VoltyChannel candlesticks are capable of doing the same.

****P.S. Is this indicator off-limits to code with since it's made by another well-known coder (Igorad) who's not from Forex Station?
After all, this is the source code, so does it matter?
I just think it would be too much work to make our own version of VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+, am I wrong?

When you adjust the volatility multiplier, you can make this indicator as close to price-action as possible, so I think it would be incredible to code in the 4-TF format.****
I will try, but just to let you know have trouble understanding Igorad's code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
GoldenBrett90

Hello Kvak, I wonder how this Keltner indicator Sal shared would be with an addition of 2 Moving Average's as a filter. So when an arrow is shown it is filtered extra . Like this indicator. viewtopic.php?p=1295458921#p1295458921. I don't know if its possible or if how it would be since I am not too familiar with keltner channels. Just an idea, Thank you for all your optimizations and modifications of indicators.
LIFE IS WAR

please coders in the house, can you help to make this indicator to work ? i loaded it on the chart .removed it and when i loaded it back it refused to load . Thanking you in advance for your time

The MTF SARS is not loadable ,possibly old version of MT4. Please if you have similar indicators that are working ,please share them
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

KAESER444 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:12 am Hello Kvak, I wonder how this Keltner indicator Sal shared would be with an addition of 2 Moving Average's as a filter. So when an arrow is shown it is filtered extra . Like this indicator. viewtopic.php?p=1295458921#p1295458921. I don't know if its possible or if how it would be since I am not too familiar with keltner channels. Just an idea, Thank you for all your optimizations and modifications of indicators.
the picture would be better .....

Modahen77 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:00 pm please coders in the house, can you help to make this indicator to work ? i loaded it on the chart .removed it and when i loaded it back it refused to load . Thanking you in advance for your time

The MTF SARS is not loadable ,possibly old version of MT4. Please if you have similar indicators that are working ,please share them
This is the trend chaser were you talking about only the mtf psar?
Attachments
Modahen77

Modahen77 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:00 pm please coders in the house, can you help to make this indicator to work ? i loaded it on the chart .removed it and when i loaded it back it refused to load . Thanking you in advance for your time

Also maybe check here Parabolic sar.
Modahen77