Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:08 am That comment was made about a year ago, any chance you could provide the link, so maybe I can figure what I was commenting on, Thanks!
Dear moderator, there it was about the dynamic-cycle-explorer-indicator indicator and that it redraws its signals and one of the forum participants asked you to fix this so that the indicator does not redraw its signals, and you wrote that on The forum has several versions of this indicator from Mladena and that the indicator does not draw in its versions, but I don’t know where to find them on the forum to download, so I asked you to give a link to these modifications of this indicator where they can be downloaded. Thank you in advance!

Crypto_Ded wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:50 am Dear moderator, there it was about the dynamic-cycle-explorer-indicator indicator and that it redraws its signals and one of the forum participants asked you to fix this so that the indicator does not redraw its signals, and you wrote that on The forum has several versions of this indicator from Mladena and that the indicator does not draw in its versions, but I don’t know where to find them on the forum to download, so I asked you to give a link to these modifications of this indicator where they can be downloaded. Thank you in advance!
Oh okay, if remembering right any dynamic cycle explorer(dce) itself does not redraw but when adding Tma centered or SSA it will, so look for any dce without those.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

@ mrtools

Edit : Removed : Candle Overlay Indi which was attached earlier - as it has TPL issue, when loaded on diff symbol.

Edit : Attached Indi : M-Candles : This is working fine.

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please : Add these options to : " M-Candles "
1) Candle Width
2) Wick Width
3) UpCandle Wick Colour
4) DnCandle Wick Colour

These options are available in : Thick Wick Indi : for ref : attached Indi & Pic

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:18 am Oh okay, if remembering right any dynamic cycle explorer(dce) itself does not redraw but when adding Tma centered or SSA it will, so look for any dce without those.
Greetings, dear moderator! I have a huge request, there is an indicator: schaff_Plot_dcec_alerts , located in the basement, this is how it looks like
I have no doubt that you know this indicator, I want to ask you for help, attach arrows to it so that they appear at the moment the signal is released, and also add a timeframe designation to the text signal. This is a very good indicator, but I ask you to finish it a little. I will be very grateful to you and I have no doubt that it will also be useful to many forum participants.
Attachments

Crypto_Ded wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:19 pm Greetings, dear moderator! I have a huge request, there is an indicator: schaff_Plot_dcec_alerts , located in the basement, this is how it looks like
I have no doubt that you know this indicator, I want to ask you for help, attach arrows to it so that they appear at the moment the signal is released, and also add a timeframe designation to the text signal. This is a very good indicator, but I ask you to finish it a little. I will be very grateful to you and I have no doubt that it will also be useful to many forum participants.
By any chance would you have a mt4 version of it?