Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Traderduke this was what i had in mind, i will take this slowly a lot of possibilities here.
The way triple moving averagse and momentum calculation works with the correct periods selected shows natural occurring trend movement and trend change.
The trend change may happen as a complete event in which case transition is sharp and clear or
The trend change can happen as a choppy/flat or wild moving sequence of events due to wrong alignment of the various factors at play
All we need to do is to wait for all factors to align then we enter the market
It is the alignment we are looking for with the pictures below
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

The Expert advisor should work as i want it to now.

The only options you have in the expert advisors is =
Take profit
stoploss
Lot
You can set different settings for buy and sell trades but recommendations are to use the same stops or takeprofit for both buy and sell trades.
If you put 0 in take profit or stoploss it will only use the opposite closing to exit trades.

The version
Mladens TradersProfit PTL System 10 pips stop =

It uses opposite close and 10 pips reversed movement to close positions , the 10 pips reversed movement close can either be to protect your gain or prevent a big loss.

The version
Mladens TradersProfit PTL System opposite close =
It only uses the opposite closing .

Try out both and use the one you like the most .

shreck wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:01 am Traderduke this was what i had in mind, i will take this slowly a lot of possibilities here.
The way triple moving averagse and momentum calculation works with the correct periods selected shows natural occurring trend movement and trend change.
The trend change may happen as a complete event in which case transition is sharp and clear or
The trend change can happen as a choppy/flat or wild moving sequence of events due to wrong alignment of the various factors at play
All we need to do is to wait for all factors to align then we enter the market
It is the alignment we are looking for with the pictures below
Shreck
I can't seem to find this indicator. thanks Ray

Jozo wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:23 am

Hi Schrek, Thank you for all you have done. A quick question: How do you get the 2 instances of Smoothed Momentum - by simple adding it twice and setting 14 and 10 as settings or use a different method? Thanks
Jozo
You can add it twice on the same chart sub window.
Its 14 and 30
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance