Re: Coding Help

Hello mladen thanks for the reply im still a newbie at coding ,i dont know how to store the break using buffers.I would really appreciate if you would look at my code which i have attached.I used icustom to get buffers from kazi_high_low.
My rules according to the picture i have attached are:
1.The candle breaks previous resistance .
2.if (new resistance is formed) ,check for two bearish candles
3.Arrow is drawn
4.no arrows should afterwards after the first arrow

Dont bother with buy arrows i just need the sell arrows.
i have coded part 2 and 3,the problem is coding part 1 and part 4
Regards,
Tradre

tradre wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 pm Hello mladen thanks for the reply im still a newbie at coding ,i dont know how to store the break using buffers.I would really appreciate if you would look at my code which i have attached.I used icustom to get buffers from kazi_high_low.
My rules according to the picture i have attached are:
1.The candle breaks previous resistance .
2.if (new resistance is formed) ,check for two bearish candles
3.Arrow is drawn
4.no arrows should afterwards after the first arrow

Dont bother with buy arrows i just need the sell arrows.
i have coded part 2 and 3,the problem is coding part 1 and part 4
Regards,
Tradre
Try like this
Add the rest of the conditions - they were conflicting - I left only the levels conditions, you have to add the rest and adjust it to work exactly the way you want it but in this code you can see how it is done

mladen wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:12 pm Try like this
Add the rest of the conditions - they were conflicting - I left only the levels conditions, you have to add the rest and adjust it to work exactly the way you want it but in this code you can see how it is done
Thank you very much i have been able to add the rest of the code

MIK wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:10 pm can someone please add an alert whenever this indi makes a new support or resistance line
a new s/r shows up = alert

i have no idea about coding so if you can update this version i attached it will be amazing

thanks for your help and time
MIK, would need the original source code, the version you posted is a decompiled version.

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:15 pm MIK, would need the original source code, the version you posted is a decompiled version.
thanks for the reply i tried to find another file from the internet and attached it here its from forexfactory im not sure if its the same one or different i also found mt5 version if you can edit mt5 version that will be ok too

thanks again