Re: Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was In Contact With Wikileaks Says Former DC Homicide Detective

LazarR wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 4:10 pm Pretty interesting case here, thank you for sharing nbtrading
I believe that the answer of this murder is already deleted from the victim’s pc and probably that was the reason the investigation to be postponed – so they could “clean” the things :/ Will wait to see if there will be new details, but in my opinion they will just brush it under the carpet.
And go on with more "cleaning"

Re: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

The report of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) for 2016 revealed that Investment scheme scams caused the greatest losses to Australians, after romance and dating frauds. According to the report, online Investment scams in Australia increased by 130% YoY, and the highest reported losses for phone based scams amounted to AUD $11.5 million, most of which involved binary options.
Online scams (delivered via the internet, email, social networks and mobile apps) collectively outnumbered phone based scams.

mlawson71 wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 9:05 pm I cannot wrap my head around the idea that they targeted children. Terrorism is difficult to understand to begin with, but targeting kids requires the kind of putrid darkness in one's mind that is just beyond comprehension.
Really horrible story. What a sick minds are out there :( Hopefully they will stop or at least change the targets :D – go attach corrupted politicians not innocent teens

These global attacks are becoming far too common. This is a horrible act of violence and I can’t understand either how they could target innocent children.
Also don’t know what is the point of calling the army after the fact and why the threat levels go up always afterwards pretending that a second attack is imminеnt, when they apparently lack foreknowable information.