Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

I am not responsible for any destroyed account, hospitalization due to heart conditions,
thermonuclear war, or you getting thrown out your hoe because you couldn't pay your mortgage. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about Mladen PTL Bo system before installing
and trading.
YOU are choosing to make use of this on your own volition, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your account, I will laugh at you.
A lot.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 8:38 pm I am not responsible for any destroyed account, hospitalization due to heart conditions,
thermonuclear war, or you getting thrown out your hoe because you couldn't pay your mortgage. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about Mladen PTL Bo system before installing
and trading.
YOU are choosing to make use of this on your own volition, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your account, I will laugh at you.
A lot.
Hello, can you explain the rules easily understandable to an Italian?
For 5 m 25 m 30 m
I have to create an automatic system. Thank you.

RplusT wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 10:26 pm Shreck, did you every apply the mtf Trend envelopes. It looks to me they are more useful for entries. Just my 3 Cents.
(I have removed all the other lines except the BB for better visibility). One time applied as "current TF and one time as "next higher TF (Gold, Blue).

BO_4.PNG
Hi RplusT ,
I suggest you use the precise template and system in the zip i just posted, better to go with verified things.
each indicator in the system has a unique role to play.without them you will not be following the rules.
safe trading
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance