Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Shreck,
I've done a slightly different version using the TMA channel and the Hull variation.
The TMACG is set to high and low and the Hull with shift 1.
The purpose is to enter a short trade when the high line of the TMACG crosses into the Hull below its top and for long trades vice versa. The shift of the Hull has it's purpose of giving better entries i.e. not too early. I find it safer and more entries trading 3 min.
Just marked a few randomly. There are plenty more.

I also think it is important not having to consider additional indicators.
Here is the TPL if you want to try it. Any feed back and ideas for developing better entries are welcome.

islandman1 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 7:48 am I have been having a try with this and its a nice strategy. Something missing for me was some daily open close, pivots etc to show areas to avoid trades. Around round number and pivots there will always be strange results. Always look for space for the price to go to and not be stuck around a line. Will try more trading with it tomorrow. Finished today with 5/7. Here is my finished setup.
Hi islandman1
The pivotes make sense please share you setup for all
we are looking for ways to escape choppy market and ranging situations
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 5:52 pm My friend mntiwana ,
i was comparing PTL behavior with that of BB stops, but yes we will keep it simple
Again not agree with you :)
simple is not much important though we will keep in mind this too - target is maximum possible perfection :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello friends
The greatest issue with Binary Options is fear.
Like i read on someones moniker (know your self,know your setup)
Not everyone has the confidence to trust the strategy, this is why we insist you check and and test you strategy over a long period.
also the rule is simple (we trade the strategy not the market)

i hereby present more trades with Mr Mladens PTL Trend Bo system, evening trades west African time.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 5:25 am Hello friends
The greatest issue with Binary Options is fear.
Like i read on someones moniker (know your self,know your setup)
Not everyone has the confidence to trust the strategy, this is why we insist you check and and test you strategy over a long period.
also the rule is simple (we trade the strategy not the market)

i hereby present more trades with Mr Mladens PTL Trend Bo system, evening trades west African time.
Hi,

What is your broker time zone. I cant match these trades up on my chart.

Thanks