Re: Parabolic Sar indicators MT4

Deming wrote: Hi,

I am seeking help for combination of both indicator with its sets (In the attachments) and to have automatic execution of trades when the following occurs:

if green dot appears and MACD shows red bars below 200 ema, and its volume not near to 0 (below -0.0005), then BUY
OR
if MACD Blue dot below 200 ema (and shown MACD red bar) came before green dot, and volume not near to 0 (below -0.0005), then BUY

if SAR NEMA red dot appears and MACD shows green bar above 200 ema, and if buying volume not near to 0 (above 0.0005), then SELL
OR
if MACD red dot above 200 ema came before SAR NEMA red dot, and volume not near to 0 (above 0.0005), then SELL

DO not execute trades when there are differences from both parabolic SAR:
1) SAR Nema shows red dot while MACD SAR shows blue dots
2) Differences in dots from both indicator not near to each other (SAR NEMA shows green dots already but more than 25 dots later, the MACD blue dot shows up)

Close when SAR NEMA shows opposite signal or opposite decreasing volume (above -0.0005 or below 0.0005) is seen
I hope the attachment images shows a clearer picture of the entry and exits.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Deming for the post:
sal

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:12 am Parabolic PVT (Price Volume Trend) indicator

Made this version with alerts and arrows
Marvelous Mrtoolz 💕
Just when I thought we might run outta new indicator ideas soon this one is posted...... and a very good indicator it is!! Been using it tonight looking at different pair's Daily trend direction and scalping with this indicator on 1H into the Daily's direction...... up 70 pips already using this one on its own...... thank you boys
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
mrtools, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Tradehunter
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:12 am Parabolic PVT (Price Volume Trend) indicator

Made this version with alerts and arrows using Jeff's version.
moey_dw wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:34 am Marvelous Mrtoolz 💕
Just when I thought we might run outta new indicator ideas soon this one is posted...... and a very good indicator it is!! Been using it tonight looking at different pair's Daily trend direction and scalping with this indicator on 1H into the Daily's direction...... up 70 pips already using this one on its own...... thank you boys
Yes, I was thinking a MTF of this would be great!
These users thanked the author Tradehunter for the post:
yoki

Tradehunter wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:50 am Yes, I was thinking a MTF of this would be great!
Mtf added, also added the price options and an option to pre-smooth ( if pre-smooth period>1) the pvt price. Just for information the original pvt uses close price, built this version to be able to use any price a nd the pre-smoothing doesn't seem to be causing too much lag.

winner246 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:53 am HELLO  MLADEN and  MR TOOLS,

Congratulations on the successful take off of the Forex-station forum.

i have been using Mladens SAR OF NEMA for 3 yrs plus and it has been very effective.

please assist with a HISTO VERSION

THANKS for your priceless services
is this sar nema has MTF VERSION?