Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: WORKSTATION

Next, I re-opened orders when you roll back to 1.2275 and closed at 1.2290.
Everything. The next wave of Elliott to catch not going.
Now I tend to the fact that probably the key to real work with Forex lies in the connection:
Elliott Wave + Murrey MATH +Patterns

This is still a working hypothesis.There is no stable statistics yet.
Attachments

amdudus wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 am Next, I re-opened orders when you roll back to 1.2275 and closed at 1.2290.
Now I tend to the fact that probably the key to real work with Forex lies in the connection:

........2032? :shock:
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

pacois wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:46 am

Hello amdudus, the question of the century: you know the best indicator to determine a trend of 15, 30 minutes?Thanks!
It's hard for me to answer as I have found the obvious accentuation in the direction of the Elliott wave, Murrey lines, different patterns, which indicate the formation positions of purchase and sale and formation of temporary clusters(trends).

amdudus wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 am Next, I re-opened orders when you roll back to 1.2275 and closed at 1.2290.

What is the likely date of release of this wonderful tool amdudus?