Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:37 am Dark Energy Forex System
RULE 2
The beginning of the trend

The system uses two indicators ZUP, which give correct preliminary predictions in the form of Fibo levels. As seen in the screenshots, they appear long before the appearance of the trend.
The only trouble is that they appear on different timeframes and, ideally, it is necessary to have several “screens” (monitors), preferably 3-4.
The rule always works (100%) The only difference is to which of the expected levels the price reaches. Especially nothing to explain. Appeared direction = enter the deal. We are determined with the exit. You can say one thing - the price never go above the top of the scale.
so on that basis that the price never goes above the scale would it be ok to just trade dot to dot if we have the patience amdudus

xyzman wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:20 pm

so on that basis that the price never goes above the scale would it be ok to just trade dot to dot if we have the patience amdudus
In theory, this is correct. But in practice it is different. Zup shows probabilities. Other indicators will help to show the reality. For example, we do not see clusters of stop-losses on the chart, which the market maker will decide to go through. A little later, I will lay out such an indicator. We will also be very well helped by Murray, by which it is possible to navigate well, what level the price will reach.

Hi, amdudus. Can you correct me if I'm wrong? From what I saw, you trade by using multi-timeframe analysis on the following timeframes: D1, H4 and H1 for pre-analysis; and then M30, M5 and M1 for the analysis of each trade. For your analysis, you use Elliot Wave combined with other chart patterns in confluence with important natural price levels, like Fibonacci, Murrey Math levels, etc, but always paying attention to confluence of Stop Losses because of big traders movements. Is that correct? If it is or if it isn't, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ryu Hayabusa.

RyuHayabusa wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 12:14 pm Hi, amdudus. Can you correct me if I'm wrong? From what I saw, you trade by using multi-timeframe analysis on the following timeframes: D1, H4 and H1 for pre-analysis; and then M30, M5 and M1 for the analysis of each trade. For your analysis, you use Elliot Wave combined with other chart patterns in confluence with important natural price levels, like Fibonacci, Murrey Math levels, etc, but always paying attention to confluence of Stop Losses because of big traders movements. Is that correct? If it is or if it isn't, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ryu Hayabusa.
Amazing! You briefly explained the strategy. That's right.

amdudus wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:03 am Dark Energy Forex System
RULE 1.

Divergence indicator no repaint
Used in conjunction with another indicator (yellow dots on the chart). Practically, as the author claims, gives 94% of positive operations. The author recommends using on pairs
USD / CHF and USD / JPY. It was for these pairs that it was developed. I have good results on GBP / USD and EUR / USD (M15) pairs.
This indicator is based on the divergence of three different oscillators programmed into one indicator.
Sold recently on ClickBank.
Especially no need to explain. Everything can be seen in the screenshots. Indicators can be used both independently and in their trading systems. Work for "quick buttons" and a good reaction.
He needs a good switchman to help him or MM and FIBO levels.
maybe i'm wrong but i think this indi is depicted after a few forward candles! am i wrong?