Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Dear amdudus,

It's great that you're back :clap:
I look forward to your new ideas and thoughts.
Let's create this time together in the group a system that deserves the name DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM. With clear rules: entry, exit, TP and SL.
Let's eat a piece of Forex cake together
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Dark Energy Forex System
RULE 1.

Divergence indicator no repaint
Used in conjunction with another indicator (yellow dots on the chart). Practically, as the author claims, gives 94% of positive operations. The author recommends using on pairs
USD / CHF and USD / JPY. It was for these pairs that it was developed. I have good results on GBP / USD and EUR / USD (M15) pairs.
This indicator is based on the divergence of three different oscillators programmed into one indicator.
Sold recently on ClickBank.
Especially no need to explain. Everything can be seen in the screenshots. Indicators can be used both independently and in their trading systems. Work for "quick buttons" and a good reaction.
He needs a good switchman to help him or MM and FIBO levels.

Forecast for the European session on May 3
What is determined by the trading system.
Today I trade GBP
EUR
Sales after a false breakdown and return under the level of 1.1188 or rebound from 1.1223. Purchases only after the update support 1.1150 or rebound from 1.1115.
It is unlikely that nonpharma will show a big discrepancy with the forecasts, so they will pull down, and then up and will end the day in the side channel.
GBP
Shopping will look at the false breakdown from 1.3018, as I still believe in the uptrend. If there is no one, then only to rebound from 1.2983. The target will be 1.3060. If there is no breakthrough of this level, then I sell and wait for the breakdown of 1.3018 with the target of 1.2983. If we fix above 1.3060, then sales after update 1.3097.
CAD
Purchases after a false breakdown at 1.3456 or rebound from 1.3424. The target will be 1.3494. If it fails to gain a foothold there, then I sell it on a false breakdown and wait for 1.3424. Otherwise, sales rebound from 1.3531.
GOLD
Fixation above 1272.60 - purchases with the target 1278 and 1283.70.
If again a false breakdown at 1272.60, then I will not be in a hurry to sell, it’s better to wait for buyers in the area of ​​1.1267.50.