HappyRe: MACD&RSI

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:11 pm HAPPY IRANIAN NEW YEAR HOLIDAY MRS MACD!! 🎆
Hello dear ChuChu Rocket , wish you the best , and thank you

I hope every member of the forum has a great year !

Nowruz is the traditional Iranian festival of spring which starts at the exact moment of the commence of spring equinox. It is considered as the start of the New Year among Iranians. The name comes from Avestan which means “new day/daylight”. Nowruz is celebrated on March 20/21 each year; at the time the sun enters Aries and Spring begins.

Nowruz has been celebrated for at least 3,000 years and is deeply rooted in the rituals and traditions of the Zoroastrian religion. Today the festival of Nowruz is celebrated in Iran, Iraq, India, Afghanistan, Tajikestan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.

All Iranians set a table before Nowruz which is called Haft-seen. They put some symbolic things on the table. For example, wheat is a symbol of rebirth, sweet wheat pudding shows affluence. Dried Russian olives represent love, and garlic is a symbol of medicine. Apple is a symbol of beauty and health, Sumac shows sunrise, and vinegar represents age and patience. I share a photo of those symbolic things and all of them starts with " S " in Persian language .

have a great and nice days my dear Japanese friend !
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post (total 5):
Starfish, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw

Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:57 pm Hello dear ChuChu Rocket , wish you the best , and thank you

I hope every member of the forum has a great year !

Nowruz is the traditional Iranian festival of spring which starts at the exact moment of the commence of spring equinox. It is considered as the start of the New Year among Iranians. The name comes from Avestan which means “new day/daylight”. Nowruz is celebrated on March 20/21 each year; at the time the sun enters Aries and Spring begins.

Nowruz has been celebrated for at least 3,000 years and is deeply rooted in the rituals and traditions of the Zoroastrian religion. Today the festival of Nowruz is celebrated in Iran, Iraq, India, Afghanistan, Tajikestan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.

All Iranians set a table before Nowruz which is called Haft-seen. They put some symbolic things on the table. For example, wheat is a symbol of rebirth, sweet wheat pudding shows affluence. Dried Russian olives represent love, and garlic is a symbol of medicine. Apple is a symbol of beauty and health, Sumac shows sunrise, and vinegar represents age and patience. I share a photo of those symbolic things and all of them starts with " S " in Persian language .

have a great and nice days my dear Japanese friend !
Whoa that is lovely Mrs, I think I can see a nice sweets in there? Like Halva and Zaban? Which is your most favorite Persian sweet 😍
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, macd & rsi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎