Re: Looking forward to mrtools teacher writing Sidus EA

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:30 pm Also doing another test utilizing this site forex client sentiment and setting the EA with long only and short only templates, who knows maybe an edge. Setting up my templates on m5 would of been some very good trades, especially the ones with 3 arrows. And if this works the close all will be very handy.
HELLO @mrtools

I started to optimize the EA and I found good results I would like to use this site with the EA but I don't see how we could automate it with the EA? Is there an indicator that could do this? he could choose to take only long or short with the forex client sentiment
I work a lot at the moment on this ea are you still active too?

dio889 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:47 pm HELLO @mrtools

I started to optimize the EA and I found good results I would like to use this site with the EA but I don't see how we could automate it with the EA? Is there an indicator that could do this? he could choose to take only long or short with the forex client sentiment
I work a lot at the moment on this ea are you still active too?
According to the site they use AI and a couple of different brokers data to get their data for their contrarian signals. know there are some market sentiment indicators floating around but not sure how close they are to this site signals. Not using this EA with this data anymore but have been using their signals with my manual trading and doing fairly good so far, have been noticing it's very important to refresh the site every time I check it out.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:39 pm According to the site they use AI and a couple of different brokers data to get their data for their contrarian signals. know there are some market sentiment indicators floating around but not sure how close they are to this site signals. Not using this EA with this data anymore but have been using their signals with my manual trading and doing fairly good so far, have been noticing it's very important to refresh the site every time I check it out.

it's really a shame to abandon this EA because it has great potential but I don't know how to code to improve it, look for example at this set with the gbpusd pair in m5

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:01 pm Never abandoned it just wasn't hardly any participation in helping in testing and sharing results.
ah it's because I registered recently and I discovered this forum a short time ago and I'm really going to work on it.

on the other hand 1 optimization takes 1 week per pair and I would like to do it with several people to save time and if possible improve the ea
maybe add filters or other all ideas are welcom

SadRe: Looking forward to mrtools teacher writing Sidus EA

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:58 am Added all the averages, prices, and rsi's with a bunch of filter options, going to need a lot of testing and sharing results here.
Hello Are you okay? :D

Sorry to tag you again in this post :( . but as far as I remember, Vulcan Profit (an indicator that I like) is based on Sidus, it would be really cool to have MTF or AHTF to combine them with other main indicators that I use like STC, avgs Zscore, Step atr Avgs.

Thank you very much in advance and I'm sorry for the insistence once again. I wish you a great week. :D

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:39 am Hello Are you okay? :D

Sorry to tag you again in this post :( . but as far as I remember, Vulcan Profit (an indicator that I like) is based on Sidus, it would be really cool to have MTF or AHTF to combine them with other main indicators that I use like STC, avgs Zscore, Step atr Avgs.

Thank you very much in advance and I'm sorry for the insistence once again. I wish you a great week. :D
Indicator version?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7