I would like to pay for converting a pinescript indicator to MQL5.

Hello, I always come to forex-factory to learn about trading, and each visit is always very beneficial for me.
I'm writing here for the first time, because I need to convert a pinescript indicator (tradingview) to MQL5. I know that this service can be done on the MQL5 website, however, as I have always benefited from this site, I would like to offer the service to a coder here, preferably someone with a lot of experience. I can pay 50 dollars for the service, it can be via paypal or crypto. Considering it is a paid service, I would like the result not to be publicly displayed. Thank you for your attention.
These users thanked the author crvic for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Re: I would like to pay for converting a pinescript indicator to MQL5.

crvic wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:31 am Hello, I always come to forex-factory to learn about trading, and each visit is always very beneficial for me.
I'm writing here for the first time, because I need to convert a pinescript indicator (tradingview) to MQL5. I know that this service can be done on the MQL5 website, however, as I have always benefited from this site, I would like to offer the service to a coder here, preferably someone with a lot of experience. I can pay 50 dollars for the service, it can be via paypal or crypto. Considering it is a paid service, I would like the result not to be publicly displayed. Thank you for your attention.
Welcome to the forum, my Brazilian comrade.

Seja bem vindo ao Forum, meu camarada!
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
crvic

Re: I would like to pay for converting a pinescript indicator to MQL5.

crvic wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:41 am
By the way, the indicator is called LNL Trend System, and I want to convert it for personal use.
Hmm I have never seen that one before, the only thing i could think of similar is the super smoother from top ten indicators
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post:
crvic
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts