Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

mrtools wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 am Not sure why i am even bothering since there seems to be little interest but anyway, added Wilder's rsi double smoothed ema to the rsi mix.
I think we all agree that you are doing an excellent job and hope that you'll continue to come up with new creations forever and forever and forever...

As so often I dare to hand out some "food for thought", nevertheless.
And this has nothing to do with MrTools' work at all but is inherent to stochastic indicators in general (and to some extent also to MACDs) : if people follow the signals without thinking, they will burn a lot of money:
Loss of momentum does not always result in falling prices - or even a range - etc
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
boytoy, mrtools

mrtools wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 am Heiken Ashi Stochastic Divergences indicator - optimized

Not sure why i am even bothering since there seems to be little interest but anyway, added Wilder's rsi double smoothed ema to the rsi mix.

PS: For the RSI version of this indicator, please see: Heiken Ashi RSI Divergences indicator for MT4.
I'm also a little less active in ideas and suggestions due to my work, but I always keep an eye on 100% of your posts. I'm deeply grateful to you, our programmer friends like Kvak and our members who put their ideas here and not least, Jimmy and the Moderators. :D

I wish you an excellent, happy and profitable week
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
mrtools

mrtools wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 am Heiken Ashi Stochastic Divergences indicator - optimized

Not sure why i am even bothering since there seems to be little interest but anyway, added Wilder's rsi double smoothed ema to the rsi mix.
Amazing work! Thank you MrTools
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
mrtools
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou