Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

LikeRe: 🇧🇷 Greetings from Brazil!

crvic wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:23 am Hello everyone, I've been "following" forex-station for a long time, but I never had the opportunity to write here. It's an honor to introduce myself to you, I hope to always learn more here, in addition to trying to contribute, within my limitations, of course!
Welcome to the family man it's good to see you here. Thank you for signing up 🤜🤛
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
crvic
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: 🇧🇷 Greetings from Brazil!

crvic wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:23 am Hello everyone, I've been "following" forex-station for a long time, but I never had the opportunity to write here. It's an honor to introduce myself to you, I hope to always learn more here, in addition to trying to contribute, within my limitations, of course!
My Brazilian friend, I guarantee that this is the best forum. Without fear of anyone cheating on me, we are always ready to help each other.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, boytoy, crvic

A new bro in the house!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
crvic, RodrigoRT7, boytoy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Welcome to this wonderful community :)
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
crvic

Welcome , how are things in Brazil?
Always on the go