Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Greetings from Brazil!

Hi there, this community has been one of my main sources of learning about forex, and of course, the place where I got most of my indicators, I learned a lot from the discussions here, and I hope I can contribute too, nice to meet you all!
These users thanked the author Arcanyx for the post (total 5):
RodrigoRT7, pierodicarlo, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, Curioso
“You take the bullish candlestick, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the bearish candlestick, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.”

LikeRe: Greetings from Brazil!

Arcanyx wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:17 pm Hi there, this community has been one of my main sources of learning about forex, and of course, the place where I got most of my indicators, I learned a lot from the discussions here, and I hope I can contribute too, nice to meet you all!
Hello beautiful Brazillian friends. We have a rich history with Brazil and love your country. Lots of good traders are from Brazil and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all here.

Welcome! 🙇‍♂️
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, pierodicarlo
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Greetings from Brazil!

Arcanyx wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:17 pm Hi there, this community has been one of my main sources of learning about forex, and of course, the place where I got most of my indicators, I learned a lot from the discussions here, and I hope I can contribute too, nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the site Brazillian brothers and sisters, it's a blessing to have you guys here with us. Thank you for joining the family 🤜🤛
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, pierodicarlo
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: Greetings from Brazil!

gudesouzalima wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:10 am Hello everyone, I'm a frequent reader of this wonderful website, but today I managed to log in, I'm very happy to be with you, I'm Brazilian and I've been developing systems and operating in this market since 2020. Hugs
Hey my bro welcome to fs!! I was also lurking years before registering it's a really good place to be....... how is it in Brazil we heard it was gonna be 45 degrees there 🥵