Re: Funchi's Trading System

funchi wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:23 pm This trading strategy has a long position holding time.

I have prepared a tool that automatically closes positions by EA so that you do not miss the exit timing while you are sleeping or away from home.

No entries are made. Only closing.

The template is set to exit when the 89 EMA is crossed.

However, the "X" of the target currency pair in the column "Take Profit EMA89" must be double-clicked and set to "O".
See "GBPAUD".

The currency pair with "X" will not exit even if the EMA89 crosses.
If you want it to automatically exit, double-click and change the "X" to "O".
Click to change to "X".

How to use
Install the system for this topic and load the attached template.
Load the template "FNC Greedy System_ANTS_wExit.tpl".
post1295507591.html#p1295507591
The FNC Greedy System_231018.zip

Download
FNC Greedy System_ANTS_wExit.tpl

hello funchi

is it possible have full auto for this system?
i read you automatically exit the trade but is it possible do the same thing for enter the trade?

Hello guys,

Firstable thank you Funchi for this wonderful looking system !

I always struggle to trade with system that use semaphore but i think i do not get the system trully.

If i follow the rules, do i sell and buy at the good place ?
And in a practical trading scenario:
Let's say I set up two XAUUSD charts, one on the H4 and one on the M15.For example, do I wait for a buy H4 semaphore to place buy trades on the M15, or does it depend more on my trading style?

I hope i'm not bothering
Thank you very much for your help, and have a happy holiday season!

Xxcoincoin wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:00 am Hello guys,

Firstable thank you Funchi for this wonderful looking system !

I always struggle to trade with system that use semaphore but i think i do not get the system trully.

If i follow the rules, do i sell and buy at the good place ?

doigetitright.png

And in a practical trading scenario:
Let's say I set up two XAUUSD charts, one on the H4 and one on the M15.For example, do I wait for a buy H4 semaphore to place buy trades on the M15, or does it depend more on my trading style?

I hope i'm not bothering
Thank you very much for your help, and have a happy holiday season!
Please note the caveat in post#1.
The point is that you cannot win just by following the stated trading conditions.

What I understand is,
The 2nd dot of Semafor is set by default,
M and W formations on the higher time frames.
It also means that the Dow Theory may be established.

This is the point where traders will react.

However,
advantage or not,
Is it worth risking more than SL, TP and win rate?
Position holding period?
aggressive or cautious?
I think it depends on your trading style.

Trading strategy is not the Holy Grail.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
Reverent
funchi's daughter

Hi Funchi,

Please I'm having some issues regarding my new set up. It's a variation of your system (the Naked Trading System). I removed the FNC_2ndDot indicator but then when I attached the AwfullySimple EA and doubled clicked the Xs (to exit the trade when it crosses the 89 EMA) they changed to Os but then reverted to Xs.

I thought the issue came from the FNC_2ndDot indicator so when I tried to remove it, it just got stuck on the dashboard and didn't get removed.

Am I doing something wrong here, please help me check it out;
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post:
funchi

Reverent wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:05 pm Hi Funchi,

Please I'm having some issues regarding my new set up. It's a variation of your system (the Naked Trading System). I removed the FNC_2ndDot indicator but then when I attached the AwfullySimple EA and doubled clicked the Xs (to exit the trade when it crosses the 89 EMA) they changed to Os but then reverted to Xs.

I thought the issue came from the FNC_2ndDot indicator so when I tried to remove it, it just got stuck on the dashboard and didn't get removed.

Am I doing something wrong here, please help me check it out;

funchi-issues.png
Are you inserting it into another chart window?
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:03 pm Are you inserting it into another chart window?
Thanks for the reply. Actually I have three charts open with three dashboards on each chart and with different magic numbers for each.
If there's no solution, I guess I'll have to re-install MT4 charting software and add your indicators and templates again. Whew...serious work.

The 1st chart with 0 magic number sends alerts when the 610 semafor appears both on M15 and H4 timeframes in conjunction with the rules I set already
The 2nd chart with 2 magic number sends alerts when the 144 semafor appears both on M15 and H4 timeframes in conjunction with the rules I set already
and
The 3rd chart with 4 magic number is general, i.e both for semafors 610 and 144.

I did it like that so I don't miss out on any opportunity when the alerts appear.

Regards.
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post:
funchi