Re: Funchi's Trading System

shinnosuke wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:21 pm Hi Funchi, thanks for your sharing,
i already download it and placing the template and the indicator on the exact folder.
but when i try to load the template there is no result, just a blank chart (default chart) showing.
is there anything i missed?
regards.
MQL4\Indicators
  |
  +FNC_Almost_Naked_Trading_System
     |
     +FNC_HL_LH_Break_bySemafor.ex4
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
shinnosuke
funchi's daughter

Hey Guys, I thought I should share this success story with you today with regards to Funchi's incredible trading system. I entered these trades this morning and here are my results:
Just so you might know...in my more than 5 years of trading, I've never made over 350 pips before in day trading. I entered the trades in the morning, put my computer to sleep and came back just now (4:40pm) and saw over 350 pips and it scared the shit out of me. Thanks again Funchi.
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Reverent wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:36 am Hey Guys, I thought I should share this success story with you today with regards to Funchi's incredible trading system. I entered these trades this morning and here are my results:

Just so you might know...in my more than 5 years of trading, I've never made over 350 pips before in day trading. I entered the trades in the morning, put my computer to sleep and came back just now (4:40pm) and saw over 350 pips and it scared the shit out of me. Thanks again Funchi.
Don't be shocked it is going to be the norm. @Funchi is truly amazing in what he has done with his trading system!! Well done and all who use it make that PIP$ :Fire: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
funchi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Reverent wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:36 am Hey Guys, I thought I should share this success story with you today with regards to Funchi's incredible trading system. I entered these trades this morning and here are my results:
Hey Reverent,

Would you mind sharing those pip indicators you use in the top right picture? I like the look of them ;)

Reverent wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:26 am Yeah, sure why not...There you go....

Pip side counter.ex4

Let me know if there's anything else you guys want.
Sweet. Thanks mate :) :thumbup:

Update: Just put it on the chart and unfortunately one cannot set its positioning. So I went on the net and found one that i am going to ask the master coders to update ;)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:27 am Sweet. Thanks mate :) :thumbup:

Update: Just put it on the chart and unfortunately one cannot set its positioning. So I went on the net and found one that i am going to ask the master coders to update ;)
Yeah my pleasure bruh. I faced the same challenge when I first started using it. Please when your coders are done updating the one you found online can you please share? Thanks in advance bruh....