LikeFREE: Forex Tester Pad is a Forex trading simulator for strategy tester. Trading using indicators.

FREE: Forex Tester Pad is a Forex trading simulator for strategy tester. Trading using indicators.

he utility allows you to manually test your strategies in the strategy tester.

One-click trading on the visualization chart.

Convenient and complete functionality for testing trading skills is now available in the strategy tester as well.

Management of positions and orders, trailing stop, stop loss, take profit, lots, installation and removal of pending orders, and construction of the Order grid.

Trade with your Indicators!

Forex trading simulator!

The main functions of our utility

Works in MetaTrader strategy testers 4 and 5;
Deal, Position, and order management;
Possibility to work with any indicators;
Stoploss, Takeprofit, Trailingstop, Orders Grid;
EAPAD PRO Chart Friendly Dashboard;
Speed Control, Pause, and Chart Control in 1 click. And so on.
You can test any indicators you have.

You can practice trading in the strategy tester even on Weekends when the market is closed.

By improving your experience in trading your strategy, you improve the result of your work.

Our free Tester Pad is a tool that helps all traders in the world.

Your gratitude is your feedback and review of our utility.

Download Tester Pad last version: https://expforex.com/testerpad/

Thank you for your questions and suggestions.
The utility is absolutely free for any account with no restrictions.

Thank you for your support.
Your feedback will be very gratifying to me.
Thank you for trusting me.

Re: FREE: Forex Tester Pad is a Forex trading simulator for strategy tester. Trading using indicators.

Expforex wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:04 am FREE: Forex Tester Pad is a Forex trading simulator for strategy tester. Trading using indicators.

he utility allows you to manually test your strategies ...
Download Tester Pad last version: https://expforex.com/testerpad/
Thanks, looks good and really free. Forever?
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ ... ce=Unknown
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
Expforex

Re: FREE: Forex Tester Pad is a Forex trading simulator for strategy tester. Trading using indicators.

friend4you wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:49 am Thanks, looks good and really free. Forever?
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ ... ce=Unknown
Thank you. Yes, I've been programming for over 15 years and do most of it for free.
Now, of course, it’s very difficult with money. There is nothing. Starting in 2024, I am restoring the site to be back in business.
Thank you.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:03 pm This is very good. How long have you been creating neat programs like this for?
Thank you, I have been programming for over 15 years. I am from Ukraine.

Since January 2024, I have restored my programs from the archive and performed code optimization. Thanks to all my friends and clients who helped me restore data and buy a new laptop, I am now in the process of restoring the lost website.

You are welcome.

InfoRe: FREE: Forex Tester Pad is a Forex trading simulator for strategy tester. Trading using indicators.

Updated
Global Update EAPADPRO v55 with build 4270

-Added: information about profit from closed positions to the chart.
The information is displayed for each bar of the current timeframe.
You can change the timeframe to see the result of trading on a certain bar of the current timeframe.
If several positions/deals are closed on one bar of the current timeframe, the trading result is summarized, and the total information for a certain bar is displayed.
The information is updated when the next position/deal is closed.
You can turn off showing history in the panel settings.
===========================================================================================
-Added: Notification of errors and opening/closing of trades to the chart in the form of InfoBox.
Notification is shown for 4 types:
---Opening a new trade;
---Closing a deal;
---Modification of a trade;
---Error received by Expert Advisor from the server;
In the EAPADPRO panel settings, you can turn on or off the notification type you need.
Notifications can be viewed as they arrive in the notification queue.
Notifications are accumulated in a data array each time you install/reinstall/change Expert Advisor settings.
In the EAPADPRO header you can also enable disable INFOBOX.
===========================================================================================
-Improvement: Code optimization to increase speed.
-Improvement: The speed of the panel update in the strategy tester is now calculated automatically depending on the speed of quotes arrival.
This is done to increase the speed of the program in the strategy tester.
Information update is now equal to 1 real second.
-Improvement: The speed of the program running EAPADPRO in the strategy tester.
Attention! Events in the strategy tester are processed only when a new tick is created.
If a new tick (minimum price movement) is not created, then the panel waits for the next tick.
-Improvement: The color of the button to close a position on the chart changes depending on the current profit of this position.
-Improvement: Graphic improvements to optimize the Expert Advisor's performance
-Improvement: The account deposit Symbol is cent ¢, USD $, or eur €. All others are the first letter of the deposit currency name.
-Improvement: When visual testing is completed, objects are not removed from the graph.
This is done in order to study the trading history of Expert Advisor on the visualization graph after testing is completed.
-Fixed: Managing positions and orders from the chart when the panel is minimized.
-Fixed: Corrected the error of clearing the chart from unused order labels.
-Fixed: AutoSize when switching charts.
These users thanked the author Expforex for the post:
REDntense