Re: Covid: Cause Of Vaccine Clots Found

thekamilxd wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:15 pm But guess what man. covid doesn't dissapear just because you don't want to take the vaccine, and let me tell you. Every side effect you have mentioned, is WAY fucking worse when is the real virus inside of you. we agree that big pharma has fucked up and is fucked up, but please don't downplay the real thing. I'm fucking sick as fuck, last time I developed pericarditis and palpitations because of covid, i have had no smell for more than a year at this point and I was never vaccinated, and I have gotten covid 4 times since its beginnings. full stop
Sorry to hear you were ill but note that coronavirus typically causes a flu type illness not pericarditis. Pericarditis is caused by the spike protein that was grafted onto the coronavirus in a lab and is also the active part of the covid vaccines.

"UNPRECEDENTED SIDE EFFECTS"

Press Conference from Japan's "Vaccine Issues Study Group", January 11, 2024.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1746420529949815006

https://twitter.com/i/status/1736092690826060125
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
galaxy

Sorry to hear you were ill but note that coronavirus typically causes a flu type illness not pericarditis. Pericarditis is caused by the spike protein that was grafted onto the coronavirus in a lab and is also the active part of the covid vaccines.

"UNPRECEDENTED SIDE EFFECTS"
Press Conference from Japan's "Vaccine Issues Study Group", January 11, 2024.
You're arguing from ignorance, and that is a logical fallacy. First, are you a medical doctor? Second, The statement begins by asserting that the coronavirus typically causes a flu-like illness. While respiratory symptoms are common in COVID-19, it's important to recognize that the virus can affect various organs, and I'm going to cite every organ that has the ACE2 receptor; "mACE2 is attached to the cell membrane of mainly enterocytes of the small intestine and duodenum, proximal tubular cells of the kidneys, glandular cells of the gallbladder, as well as Sertoli cells and Leydig cells of the testis. mACE2 expression was also seen in endothelial cells and pericytes of blood vessels within certain tissues, cardiomyocytes in heart tissue, and a smaller subset of cells within the thyroid gland, epididymis, seminal vesicle, pancreas, liver and placenta; the pericardium's expression of ACE2 is low compared to other parts of the heart. Such as the myocardium; there is evidence suggesting that ACE2 receptors are also expressed in the nervous system, including the brain", leading to a wide range of symptoms beyond those typical of the flu, like the loss of smell, that is literally a nervous system problem. The oversimplification of COVID-19 symptoms can contribute to a misunderstanding. It's important to consider the broader context of coronaviruses and their potential to cause pericarditis. Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that can infect various animals and humans. SARS-CoV-1 (the virus responsible for the outbreak in 2002-2003 but where you conscious at that time, kid?) and SARS-CoV-2. Pericarditis, has been reported in the context of viral infections, including those caused by coronaviruses. It is not exclusive to COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2. Pericarditis has been documented in cases of various viral infections, and it's not limited to instances where a spike protein is introduced through vaccination. Also, do you understand the mechanisms of inflamation? if so, how can you claim "its the spike protein that was grafted onto the coronavirus" that causes the damage and not our own inflamatory response? Also why do you ignore the fact that I have never been vaccinated with mRNA vaccines? rest a little

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9464705/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7200337/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9734068/
Patience is Paid in Pips

thekamilxd wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:55 am You're arguing from ignorance, and that is a logical fallacy. First, are you a medical doctor? Second, The statement begins by asserting that the coronavirus typically causes a flu-like illness. While respiratory symptoms are common in COVID-19, it's important to recognize that the virus can affect various organs, and I'm going to cite every organ that has the ACE2 receptor; "mACE2 is attached to the cell membrane of mainly enterocytes of the small intestine and duodenum, proximal tubular cells of the kidneys, glandular cells of the gallbladder, as well as Sertoli cells and Leydig cells of the testis. mACE2 expression was also seen in endothelial cells and pericytes of blood vessels within certain tissues, cardiomyocytes in heart tissue, and a smaller subset of cells within the thyroid gland, epididymis, seminal vesicle, pancreas, liver and placenta; the pericardium's expression of ACE2 is low compared to other parts of the heart. Such as the myocardium; there is evidence suggesting that ACE2 receptors are also expressed in the nervous system, including the brain", leading to a wide range of symptoms beyond those typical of the flu, like the loss of smell, that is literally a nervous system problem. The oversimplification of COVID-19 symptoms can contribute to a misunderstanding. It's important to consider the broader context of coronaviruses and their potential to cause pericarditis. Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that can infect various animals and humans. SARS-CoV-1 (the virus responsible for the outbreak in 2002-2003 but where you conscious at that time, kid?) and SARS-CoV-2. Pericarditis, has been reported in the context of viral infections, including those caused by coronaviruses. It is not exclusive to COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2. Pericarditis has been documented in cases of various viral infections, and it's not limited to instances where a spike protein is introduced through vaccination. Also, do you understand the mechanisms of inflamation? if so, how can you claim "its the spike protein that was grafted onto the coronavirus" that causes the damage and not our own inflamatory response? Also why do you ignore the fact that I have never been vaccinated with mRNA vaccines? rest a little
In future could you please add paragraphs to your posts? What you're posting is interesting but it's a chore to read through that.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

thekamilxd wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:55 am
Sorry but you are wasting your time. I've written thousands of posts incorporating hundreds of research papers since the start of 2020 (unfortunately the original covid thread was accidently deleted during a site upgrade - ask anyone here if you don't believe).

Covid was a scam perpetrated by the billionaire elites to make lots of money but more importantly to condition the population to submit to lockdowns and depriving of freedoms on command.

The virus was made in a lab using an unremarkable influenza coronavirus body with a grafted on harmful spike protein that damages endothelial cells causing micro-clotting and an inflammatory response.

The same spike protein was the key ingredient in the vaccines, the mRNA type replicated the protein in the cells of the injection site. Released into the blood stream they deposited throughout, especially in the lungs and heart. In the heart this caused pericarditis and myocarditis.

The spike protein is the culprit whether from the otherwise innocuous coronavirus that it was grafted onto it or, more likely, from being mass produced in the body by the mRNA vaccine.

A Critique of the “17 Million Deaths Caused by the Vaccines” Claim
BY DR TRACY BETH HØEG 22 JANUARY 2024 11:40 AM

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/01/22/a-c ... nes-claim/

Determinants of COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.117 ... 6241226566#

''Following the roll-out of the Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2, Moderna mRNA-1273, and Janssen Ad26.COV2.S coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) injections in the United States, millions of individuals have reported adverse events (AEs) using the vaccine adverse events reports system (VAERS). The objective of this analysis is to describe the myocarditis data in VAERS and the COVID-19 vaccines as potential determinants of myocarditis.''
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
boytoy