Re: Combining Indicators

chris006 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:20 pm Only know of a non-free solution: Make a google search "runwisefx indicator combine".

It would be extremely useful if our coders could come up with their own solution.
Bro I was talking with those guys over email yesterday. I just blows my mind that they're the only game in town in this industry as far as this is concerned. I think I will be investing in their entire setup eventually. I appreciate your help.

Before taking a decision to buy, compare their universal licence (both mt4+mt5) versus buying individual indicators from mql5 site. Also, there are times during the year that they have promotions with reduced price - don't remember exactly when though.

Itsart3 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:22 am Bro I was talking with those guys over email yesterday. I just blows my mind that they're the only game in town in this industry as far as this is concerned. I think I will be investing in their entire setup eventually. I appreciate your help.

chris006 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:29 am Before taking a decision to buy, compare their universal licence (both mt4+mt5) versus buying individual indicators from mql5 site. Also, there are times during the year that they have promotions with reduced price - don't remember exactly when though.
Yea I saw that. I just rented the incicator combiner for a month. We'll see where things go from there.

But this system is the only mechanism that will allow my strategy to work properly, so Im very thankful that something like this is on the market.

chris006 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:20 pm Only know of a non-free solution: Make a google search "runwisefx indicator combine".

It would be extremely useful if our coders could come up with their own solution.
What about an indicator that looks at when a signal is being given in each timeframe, and alerts when 2 or more timeframes give signals at the same time??

Any suggestions??

Watch the youtube videos they have uploaded for the functionality of their EA and you will get your answer.

Itsart3 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:31 pm What about an indicator that looks at when a signal is being given in each timeframe, and alerts when 2 or more timeframes give signals at the same time??

Any suggestions??

chris006 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:36 pm Watch the youtube videos they have uploaded for their EA and you will get your answer.
Im thinking about something similar to like what a scanner or dashboard does. But one that would alert when a signal was produced in each timeframe simultaniously. This is differant that combining signals from differant indicator into one signal.

Or is that what the videos will be desribing?

chris006 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:36 pm Watch the youtube videos they have uploaded for the functionality of their EA and you will get your answer.
Please disregard by last message. I should have paid more attention. Looks like the Indicator matrix is what i was looking for. problem is that it is not for sale on his website but is on the mql5 site.

As I understand it, the matrix is for one symbol, the dashboard for many symbols.

Also see here: post1295525066.html#p1295525066

Itsart3 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:18 pm Please disregard by last message. I should have paid more attention. Looks like the Indicator matrix is what i was looking for. problem is that it is not for sale on his website but is on the mql5 site.
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Itsart3

chris006 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:56 pm As I understand it, the matrix is for one symbol, the dashboard for many symbols.

Also see here: post1295525066.html#p1295525066
I just got the Signal Combine. Using it to capture indicators is not at all as smooth a process as I thought it was going to be, but it is the only game in town right now sooo. That guy is a genius and Im shocked that coders and traders dont think about automating the process of analysing the market across timeframes. How is the dashboard working for you so far?

The dashboard works fine and the alerting as well. The hard part is finding a consistently profitable strategy to automate. If you have that, the automation is doable.

Itsart3 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:24 am I just got the Signal Combine. Using it to capture indicators is not at all as smooth a process as I thought it was going to be, but it is the only game in town right now sooo. That guy is a genius and Im shocked that coders and traders dont think about automating the process of analysing the market across timeframes. How is the dashboard working for you so far?
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Itsart3