Re: Coding Help

smok wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:25 am there are already two separate obj,
can you check it Mladen?
Not in the code part that you posted in the previous post (there is only trend line in that part)
In any case change line 208 to be something like this :

Code: Select all

ObjectSet(Name,OBJPROP_TIME1,Time[0]+_Period*60*25); // Replace 25 with any number of bars you wish it to be shifted to the right

mladen wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:49 am Not in the code part that you posted in the previous post (there is only trend line in that part)
In any case change line 208 to be something like this :

Code: Select all

ObjectSet(Name,OBJPROP_TIME1,Time[0]+_Period*60*25); // Replace 25 with any number of bars you wish it to be shifted to the right
yes i can edit with shift text and trendline with that value, but i want to see them always there, which i change tf or zoom, it changes.

as like this ss
Attachments

smok wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:57 am yes i can edit with shift text and trendline with that value, but i want to see them always there, which i change tf or zoom, it changes.

as like this ss
Text anchoring is based on time. You can not fix them at some distance (from the right side, for example)
On the other hand, labels are independent from time, but can not be anchored to price. So they can not do the task either

I am afraid that you are forced to use approximation as the one from my example

yamahaqs300 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:42 pm I found this indicator : NASAP_Heiken Ashi.ex4
Is super ! (I didn`t find .mq4 version.)
Is any chance to make with values? When is red = value 1,when is blue= value 2 ?
I found a lot of Heiken Ashi indicators,but no values...only value 1 :(
thank.
P.S - thank you mladen for help.
That is the heiken ashi that comes with mt4
See the attached