Re: Best of Don The Con

JohnnyRy wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:12 am Don The Con's 62 frivolous lawsuits and appeals alleging election interference were dropped and/or dismissed, including affirmations of those dismissals in the U.S. Supreme Court (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-elec ... l_election). I should note that the U.S. Supreme Court was at that time, and continues to be, comprised of a majority of conservative Justices--3 of which were appointed by Don The Con himself.

So based on those real facts (not "alternative facts" that Trump and Fox News promote), there is absolutely nothing that allows for the termination of any rules, regulations, nor articles found in the Constitution. Therefore, the false premise that there was election interference means that Don The Con promotes destruction of the Constitution--which is perfectly aligned with his quest to become the first fascist dictator in the U.S.
Was just repeating what he said, nothing, from Faux news or any other news establishment for that matter and like I said it's very clear he was not saying to terminate the Constitution, totally bogus. Why is it other people can cry election interference and not a peep from anyone, am talking about prior elections so guess they are also promoting the destruction of the Constitution as well. Anyway, for the record not a Trump supporter after his clot shot promotion and big pharma payoffs for him and Biden, and enjoy your thread and sorry for the interruption, no more from me.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
JohnnyRy

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:54 am ... enjoy your thread and sorry for the interruption, no more from me.
There is no need to apologize. I love to debate because, surprise... I have an ABA accredited juris doctor law degree. I don't participate in [anti]social media, so the Forex-Station Lounge is the most entertaining place for me. You also quit the WWIII thread after I posted there but you continue to click Thanks over there. I'm not trying to chase you away. Please feel free to continue participating both here and there. For the record, my signature quote is indicative of who I supported during the Gore election denial.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
mrtools
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Don The Con's bad credit appeal bond issuer is not a licensed bond issuer in the U.S. State of New York, and lacks sufficient liquid assets (cash) to issue the 175 million USD bond:

“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Ogee wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:21 pm "Biden instructed Justice Dept to prosecute Trump"
That guy has no knowledge of the inner workings of the U.S. DOJ. That video clip is intentionally posted on X'ed out Twitter run by a Don The Con loving fascist MuskRat. Unlike Trump's weaponization of government, Biden allows the U.S. DOJ to follow its longstanding policy of independent investigation and prosecution.

Don The Con's redundant cries of "witch-hunts" are obsessive-compulsive lies unsubstantiated by real facts. When he goes through the court systems, he verbally attacks grand jurors, trial jurors, court clerks, witnesses, and prosecutors--including U.S. Supreme Court Justices that he appointed. If he doesn't want to lose, he should start acting like it. I suspect that he actually wants to lose because it helps the political optics which his base observes.

New York trial Judge Engoron will be holding a hearing about Don The Con's appeal bond, which is the only way to find out whether the bond is worth the paper it's written on:

If you're left wondering what's so funny about "Mr. Hankey," this might be who Trump is doing business with:

The U.S. State of Arizona has subpoenaed 2 Don The Con lovers to testify before a grand jury about Trump's fake electors scam of 2020:

Ogee wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:12 pm Only 1 of the dozens of lawfare cases brought by the Dems to prevent Trump from running for the presidency has any chance of being resolved before the election date
The litigation situation is actually better than that for Don The Con. The U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 (Qualifications Clause) specifies the only qualifications for an elected U.S. President. The U.S. Supreme Court touched on this issue recently when it overturned the State of Colorado's attempt to remove Trump from Colorado ballots. At the same time, there's nothing to stop Trump from being convicted of crimes that he committed while he was not President. These are 2 distinctly separate areas of civil law versus criminal law, respectively.

This is not a trivial point. At this point in time, Trump is polling slightly ahead of Biden in 6 determinative swing States. So...Trump is, at least presently, slightly more likely to be sitting in a minimum security prison while sitting in the Presidency than Biden is to be simply sitting in the Presidency. I can only guess that the old timey drafters of the Constitution were so distrustful of monarchs that they intentionally created this legal paradigm. Effectively, it prevents anyone running for President from being excluded from an election to due criminal activity. As a result, a politically inspired criminal "witch-hunt" that excludes a candidate from the U.S. Presidency is a legal impossibility.

Regardless of my own political views, this is way it must be. If we didn't have the Qualifications Clause, it would be all too easy to have a Navalny-esque situation right here in the U.S. I'd rather have a President that I don't like than take a blow torch to the Constitution.

Don The Con is freaking out about his upcoming felony falsification of business records trial on April 15, 2024. He made his lawyers file a 2nd motion for recusal even though his 1st motion for the same thing was already denied a year ago. (The actual earthquake referenced in the video was basically a dud--a 4.8 with minor aftershocks. No damage was reported. My home, me in it, merely shook for 30 seconds or so. Nothing like my days in California).