Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

I can't get the triangles out of my head :sweat:

It feels like the price action is set days in advance before it even happens. :think:

One thing I noticed is that the gann levels can be turncoat resistances in the future just like normal support/resistance levels.

Interesting fact about Gann:

Gann has predicted the cotton chart 90% correctly back in 1922 and even gave a time when something would happen.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 4):
eduarescobar, BeatlemaniaSA, maroka, Mickey Abi
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:09 am I can't get the triangles out of my head :sweat:

It feels like the price action is set days in advance before it even happens. :think:

One thing I noticed is that the gann levels can be turncoat resistances in the future just like normal support/resistance levels.

Interesting fact about Gann:

Gann has predicted the cotton chart 90% correctly back in 1922 and even gave a time when something would happen.
The magic of number 3. In my opinion, everything in universe is base on this number. If you want to win in forex, listen to number 3..
These users thanked the author BillyIdol for the post (total 4):
Samoth, BeatlemaniaSA, maroka, Mickey Abi

specialkey wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:31 am Hi, guys!

When I add another and subsequent indicators dz adx trend avgs smoothed to subwindow 1, these nasty levels appear on the chart. They are really clogging up the chart. I've disabled everything I can, but they don't go away, however, they are not on BeatlemaniaSA's chart. So is there any way? Please tell me. Thanks in advance.
Take this one, the bug is fixed in this version
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, ParallelNative, specialkey, thomdel, Mickey Abi, SijjiN, Maxime2020
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet