Re: Trader Dale's Beginner VWAP Series

RollerAndTrading wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:59 am Tks Beatle, now it is much clearer how to use VWAP.

One Doubt, in BEATS V5, VWAP are configured to 1 day period for all time frames, correct?
The VWAP I use has been coded by XARD. So ANY requests to amend, update or modify it please direct to XARD himself. ;) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
RollerAndTrading
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Samoth wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:31 am Is the indicator with candle colour repainted? Because it looks too perfect :sweat:
Unfortunately, this is the issue I see that traders are going to have. They are going to be so concerned with the repainting that they DO NOT focus on the actual confirmation for entry and exit.

I know it repaints and it works for me ;) I'll let everyone know during the week if it is going to be feasible for other traders despite the fact it works for me :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, Samoth

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:39 am Unfortunately, this is the issue I see that traders are going to have. They are going to be so concerned with the repainting that they DO NOT focus on the actual confirmation for entry and exit.

I know it repaints and it works for me ;) I'll let everyone know during the week if it is going to be feasible for other traders despite the fact it works for me :)
Yeah, i tried both your system and xard and the repainting distracts me and make me doubt, i dont see it clearly.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader

ffsss wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:25 am Yeah, I tried both your system and Xard and the repainting distracts me and makes me doubt it, I don't see it clearly.
You are right. As the designer of the system, I KNOW why I've included it and MOST IMPORTANTLY how to interpret the signals. XARD is exactly the same. He is extremely profitable with his system YET traders are still struggling to master it.

If I DO decide to release it I know I will be inundated with messages about the repainting and the issues it causes. If I feel it won't work optimally I won't release it. No point releasing something that is only going to confuse traders ;).

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:35 am If I DO decide to release it I know I will be inundated with messages about the repainting and the issues it causes. If I feel it won't work optimally I won't release it. No point releasing something that is only going to confuse traders ;).
Repaint is per se not bad if you have confluences with other indicators.

I'm very excited to test it :D
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Karl2007 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:51 am It seems superb. Waiting impatiently for the distribution.

In my opinion, I just only miss a risk ratio calculator panel to put an operation just putting the market/limit/stop operation and moving lines for SL and TP that could be well integrated into this beautiful system.

Thanks for your efforts.
Try this. It is NOT exactly a risk-reward tool like in Tradingview but it works well for MT4 ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Spazmus