Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

RollerAndTrading wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:44 am Hi Beatle, how are you doing?

First of all, tks to this amazing system, it is very clear and objective. It is amazing₁

Let me ask something, I put all sounds in the folder but only the clock-chimes-sounds sound to me when the candles close.

Where or what indicator i can configure the other sounds and which signal?

Regards.
The other sounds I use when I set alerts. When the price reaches a particular level be it an FVG, liquidity line, high or low, or an order block I can set an Analyze Buy, Analyze Sell or Analyze Exit (if I need to potentially get out of the trade).

Unfortunately, many of the indicators ONLY provide the option to have one type of sound alert so that is why I do not use them in those indicators.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
RollerAndTrading
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:06 am I would have waited until the day closed before considering placing a trade (of course checking for alignment). Currently, you can see that is is No alignment of ALL the sub-window indicators. So it is a much riskier trade for the Daily timeframe!

However, on the lower timeframes, it may be perfectly set up.

Remember, to ALWAYS wait for the candle to close on the timeframe you want to trade on.
How about this Gold buy on 30 mins. Is it valid ?as the scissors is still there and no opposite signal
Attachments

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:57 am The other sounds I use when I set alerts. When the price reaches a particular level be it an FVG, liquidity line, high or low, or an order block I can set an Analyze Buy, Analyze Sell or Analyze Exit (if I need to potentially get out of the trade).

Unfortunately, many of the indicators ONLY provide the option to have one type of sound alert so that is why I do not use them in those indicators.
I wrote down the signal "Changes on the chart". Now I can set it to any indicator. And it will warn about a change in the Super trend:)
These users thanked the author Spazmus for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Boluwatife06 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:00 am How about this Gold buy on 30 mins. Is it valid ?as the scissors is still there and no opposite signal
Good question, I got a bearish zee signal on the M15 time frame.

Also always check the Higher time frame.
HTF is king :D
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet