Practice to build confidence 📈🔥👌

Keep practising guys on DEMO if you don't feel confident using the system yet. But it will come and soon you will be a trading beast with

NO FEAR, NO DOUBT, NO SPECULATION, NO FOMO

and, Enjoy the Quiet Between Trades ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
MarVas, SijjiN, Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Spazmus wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:52 pm Sorry sir. I'm trying to set up a signal for the Super Trend indicator. But the standard signal still sounds. Tell. What am I doing wrong?
Strange. If you change the sound file used it should work. If it continues not to work please put a request on the forum for the Master Coders to have a look at it. I am NOT a coder and have NOT coded any of the indicators.

However, in that particular version of the Supertrend, I think @kvak did it.

Put a request in this thread mt4-indicator-requests-and-ideas-t8418142.html
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Spazmus, ChuChu Rocket

Do we only enter whenever arrow and Zees support/resistance and alignment occurs? and we stop whenever and arrow or scissors appear or reverse conditions appear? Is it right? Do we reenter ex: Zees resistance and arrow appeared in downtrend but arrow appeared for uptrend but then second downtrend arrow appeared? what do we do? Do we reenter or wait the next change?
Attachments
More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:01 pm Strange. If you change the sound file used it should work. If it continues not to work please put a request on the forum for the Master Coders to have a look at it. I am NOT a coder and have NOT coded any of the indicators.

OK. Now I understand. This is where you need to change the signal. :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Spazmus for the post:
stond

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:01 pm Strange. If you change the sound file used it should work. If it continues not to work please put a request on the forum for the Master Coders to have a look at it. I am NOT a coder and have NOT coded any of the indicators.

Hello Boss, thanks for this wonderful system. Please is this a good sell on GU daily chart
Attachments

Boluwatife06 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:47 pm Hello Boss, thanks for this wonderful system. Please is this a good sell on GU daily chart
I would have waited until the day closed before considering placing a trade (of course checking for alignment). Currently, you can see that is is No alignment of ALL the sub-window indicators. So it is a much riskier trade for the Daily timeframe!

However, on the lower timeframes, it may be perfectly set up.

Remember, to ALWAYS wait for the candle to close on the timeframe you want to trade on.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Boluwatife06

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:06 am I would have waited until the day closed before considering placing a trade (of course checking for alignment). Currently, you can see that is is No alignment of ALL the sub-window indicators. So it is a much riskier trade for the Daily timeframe!

However, on the lower timeframes, it may be perfectly set up.

Remember, to ALWAYS wait for the candle to close on the timeframe you want to trade on.
Alright Boss. Thanks so much