Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello everyone,

For today the markets is close but is a great opportunity to observe in real time BTCUSD in M15.

#1. BigSema :: Identify the Major Trend for sell, so we are looking a trend for Sell if applies
#2. 1st MiniDot :: wait, because the trend line continues on blue
#3. 3rd MiniDot :: wait, because the trend line continues on blue
#4. 2nd MiniDot :: wait, because the trend line continues on blue
#5. 4th MiniDot :: wait, because the trend line continues on blue. Maybe is a good entry, but we are looking for a continues trend, so we wait
#6. 1st Dot Colored in opposite direction, if we (i preferred not) entered on that one, we wait in cyan or opposite color
#7. Signal on Moving Average for UP, but we wait
#8. 1st MiniDot after Dot Colored in opposite direction
#9. DailyOpen we the trend is bellow
#10. ADR level, observe with caution the Painel1 the level before your decisions, so >+15% for valid entry for buy or <-15% for valid entry for sell
#11. Background continues on red
#12. Attention to the spike (optional), for this case is only one more confirmation about your trend.

Remember, pay attention on close candle, because when formation of candle maybe you see the color change.

I hope you enjoy, and this way i see charts with XARD (and exists another´s ways to see and enter) and is not necessary switch between TFs in my opinion.

Before asking, this is the latest template post1295538535.html#p1295538535, it continues clean chart, and attached that one there a tips shared too by XARD.

Don´t be greedy, and if you continue with doubts or questions, share with us.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 5):
Forexlearner, TCT_bx, DaveTrader, Logan.Dale, fxgman

Curioso wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:20 pm Hello everyone,

For today the markets is close but is a great opportunity to observe in real time BTCUSD in M15.

#1. BigSema :: Identify the Major Trend for sell, so we are looking a trend for Sell if applies
#2. 1st MiniDot :: wait, because the trend line continues on blue
#3. 3rd MiniDot :: wait, because the trend line continues on blue
#4. 2nd MiniDot :: wait, because the trend line continues on blue
#5. 4th MiniDot :: wait, because the trend line continues on blue. Maybe is a good entry, but we are looking for a continues trend, so we wait
#6. 1st Dot Colored in opposite direction, if we (i preferred not) entered on that one, we wait in cyan or opposite color
#7. Signal on Moving Average for UP, but we wait
#8. 1st MiniDot after Dot Colored in opposite direction
#9. DailyOpen we the trend is bellow
#10. ADR level, observe with caution the Painel1 the level before your decisions, so >+15% for valid entry for buy or <-15% for valid entry for sell
#11. Background continues on red
#12. Attention to the spike (optional), for this case is only one more confirmation about your trend.

Remember, pay attention on close candle, because when formation of candle maybe you see the color change.

I hope you enjoy, and this way i see charts with XARD (and exists another´s ways to see and enter) and is not necessary switch between TFs in my opinion.

Before asking, this is the latest template post1295538535.html#p1295538535, it continues clean chart, and attached that one there a tips shared too by XARD.

Don´t be greedy, and if you continue with doubts or questions, share with us.
thanks for the detailed explanation...
So in this case, should we ignore the continuation of the trend?

and wait for a colored point in favor of the traffic light with a square and wait for the line to change color for sale?

I didn't understand why you didn't enter point number 5, I didn't understand your explanation for not having entered
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
Curioso

1337br wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:57 am thanks for the detailed explanation...

and wait for a colored point in favor of the traffic light with a square and wait for the line to change color for sale?

I didn't understand why you didn't enter point number 5, I didn't understand your explanation for not having entered
Not entry because appear only dot colored on opposite direction, i prefer wait for the dot colored in the same direction of BigSema.

1337br wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:57 am thanks for the detailed explanation...

When using Xard’s charts, always keep in mind that this is a trend FOLLOWING strategy. You are not looking for the perfect reversal entry. You are looking to ride a trend…as Xard says, “take some meat off the bone”.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 6):
Curioso, xard777, Ricstar_8, Forexlearner, 1337br, LorenzoNexus