Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I waited for the arrow with the rectangle to appear and waited for the second point... when I was at m1 I placed 2 additional indicators to make a purchase... but the market didn't reverse, it rose almost nothing and plummeted......... following the THICK LINE....

In other words, it might be better to only look for operations following the thick line that is on sale in the example
Attachments
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, LorenzoNexus

1337br wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:09 pm first thanks for posting

does following the rectangle with arrow really work?

I'm looking at shorter chart times and even when the second point appears after the rectangle the market doesn't reverse,
answer of your qustion is
3 again add waite candle lower zigzag h1(108) and background coloure h1 (108).
If once the rectangle dot appears. So we have to do reversal trading .And our tp target will be up to second dot. After that the wait area will start. If the rectangle dot breaks out, then we have to avoid this trade. And after the rectangle dot appears again, we have to reverse trade. This has to be followed by the rule of index entry. Because you have to buy at lower low and sell at higher high.
These users thanked the author muhammadFarooq2k20 for the post (total 3):
xard777, 1337br, LorenzoNexus

muhammadFarooq2k20 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:14 pm answer of your qustion is
3 again add waite candle lower zigzag h1(108) and background coloure h1 (108).
If once the rectangle dot appears. So we have to do reversal trading .And our tp target will be up to second dot. After that the wait area will start. If the rectangle dot breaks out, then we have to avoid this trade. And after the rectangle dot appears again, we have to reverse trade. This has to be followed by the rule of index entry. Because you have to buy at lower low and sell at higher high.
Thank you for your answers and for wanting to help.

I have the template you made available, there are 2 versions... do they already have the settings you mentioned?

Yes, my idea is really to use the sign with the rectangle to try to catch a big movement...

I didn't quite understand how to change the settings so I asked if the 2 you made available were ready.

And if it's not too much to ask, I would like just 1 example of step-by-step negotiation

I hope I'm not bothering you, big hug

Thank you Mr xard777 for the last update, is very impressive, and another NFP with success :)

XARD: Your welcome, now left mouse button (click + hold) the small inverted white triangle (top right of screen) and drag it to the left slightly and the ADR % numbers should fully appear on your chart. Remember to save your template for future use. Here is XU v012 for comparison
Attachments
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 2):
xard777, LorenzoNexus

Today's Reads in pdf
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
maroka, eduarescobar, satyafx, Curioso, DaveTrader, Krunal Gajjar, Musashi, Marco_Sousa, Erebøs_X, LorenzoNexus, excellence
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world