Re: Rinse and Repeat 🔥💸💪🏽😁

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:03 pm 2024-05-02_Running trades 1.png
Clean setup :D
Did you switch from M30 to H1 as your entry time frame?

And how do you utilize your TDI? Going for sharkfins? Or crosses with the yellow RSI line? :)

And what is this new Zee indicator, looks different.

Sorry for so many questions, haven't been around recently :sweat:
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Re: Rinse and Repeat 🔥💸💪🏽😁

Samoth wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:59 pm Clean setup :D
Did you switch from M30 to H1 as your entry time frame?

Yes, as it is just easier with my teaching schedule :D

And how do you utilize your TDI? Going for Sharkfins? Or crosses with the yellow RSI line? :)

Both ;)

And what is this new Zee indicator, it looks different.

Nothing new just the good old Elliott Wave Oscillator Histogram indicator from Beats V5 :D

Sorry for so many questions, haven't been around recently :sweat:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Samoth, moey_dw, Shelwin51
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Do not give up! 💪🏽

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:51 am This is for those traders who are considering giving up or leaving their "success and fortune" in the hands of others, bots or EA's. Take the time to learn whichever system you choose. Write down your mistakes. Analyse and think deeply about why you have made these mistakes.

Then next time around work hard to eliminate them. Develop a trading process/routine that you WILL make every effort to stick to.

Eliminate FOMO, anxiety, stress, speculation and greed. Enjoy the quiet between trades :In Love:

Go and learn how the Gann legacy works and it truly will change your trading life!

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲

2024-04-30_Today's Trades 1.png
Sir can you tell us about your working hours and screen time
And how you manage a trade
Thanks

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:51 am This is for those traders who are considering giving up or leaving their "success and fortune" in the hands of others, bots or EA's. Take the time to learn whichever system you choose. Write down your mistakes. Analyse and think deeply about why you have made these mistakes.

Then next time around work hard to eliminate them. Develop a trading process/routine that you WILL make every effort to stick to.

Eliminate FOMO, anxiety, stress, speculation and greed. Enjoy the quiet between trades :In Love:

Go and learn how the Gann legacy works and it truly will change your trading life!

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲

2024-04-30_Today's Trades 1.png
I chose Beats5, but you add some new ideas every time that now I don't understand what you are basing your trading on. Six months now. :D
I realized that the indicators should align, but now you are trading differently, judging by the last screen.
But anyway thanks for what you are doing your system is a great basis for developing your own trading ideas. :thumbup:

specialkey wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:55 pm But anyway thanks for what you are doing your system is a great basis for developing your own trading ideas. :thumbup:
That's how it should always be. Use a base system and then make it work for you.

Each addition, change or evolution that I make to my system(s) is to ensure that MY trading becomes easier.

All the components are there you just have to look and see the big picture, Use your eyes and your brain ;) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
specialkey, satyafx

Chart time and trade management

jimfang wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:25 pm Sir can you tell us about your working hours and screen time
And how you manage a trade
Thanks
Hi jimfang,

Depending on my teaching schedule I will spend 1-3 hrs on the chart doing my analysis (usually during the Asian session) and trading (management). Most of the trades I take will play out over 1-3 days so no need to micro-manage the trades. ;)

My normal ETF is the 1hr but if I'm not teaching I'll go down to the 30min and maybe even the 15min to take shorter trades.

My entries are determined by the alignment of the sub-window indicators. My TP's are calculated by the Gann Legacy indicator.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
jimfang, Mickey Abi, satyafx, JCCTREND

Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

Hi everyone,

First of all, a huge thank you to Beatlemania for its generosity.

I'm new to this forum, and I'm only on page 33 out of 406 of this thread.

But, despite being 60 years old, I'm like a kid under the Christmas tree
on the morning of 25 December.

Or like Ali Baba in front of the cave of the 40 thieves. Every time I click
on ‘next page’ I feel like saying ‘Open sesame’, this thread is so full of treasures.

Good trades to you all...

HappyRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

opita wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:16 pm Here is a creation of mine. Hopefully it is ok with BM to post here.
2022-02-13_19-05-11.jpg

Test and see if you like it. This is a combination of CCI with RSI.

For those that like to create their own EA's, it does contain easy buffers.

No, I will not provide an MQ4, unless you are a known developer like MrTools or Kvak.

I do welcome ideas to improve it!!

Note: It does require the indicator RSI ma BT mod to be in your Indicators' folder.
CCI+RSI.ex4
Hi opita,

Thank you very much for this indicator.

I will test it with great interest as I think it will help me filter my trades.

My aim is to have fewer but better tades.