Re: Do not give up! 💪🏽

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:51 am This is for those traders who are considering giving up or leaving their "success and fortune" in the hands of others, bots or EA's. Take the time to learn whichever system you choose. Write down your mistakes. Analyse and think deeply about why you have made these mistakes.

Then next time around work hard to eliminate them. Develop a trading process/routine that you WILL make every effort to stick to.

Eliminate FOMO, anxiety, stress, speculation and greed. Enjoy the quiet between trades :In Love:

Go and learn how the Gann legacy works and it truly will change your trading life!

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲

2024-04-30_Today's Trades 1.png
Hi Beatle!

I've been away for some time for work and today I see this new template.

I missed some evolutions I think.

What is your setup for Gann_SQ9?

Do you use it to help you draw triangle 123, or just for s/r?

Thanks !!

lukgoku wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:28 pm What is your setup for Gann_SQ9?

Do you use it to help you draw triangle 123, or just for s/r?
I use it for S/R and to indicate/confirm reversal points

Do I know how the Square of 9 actually works and how to implement it onto the charts? Absolutely not but some clever bugger has coded it into this indicator and it just works great with my new personal setup. :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
lukgoku, boytoy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:22 am I use it for S/R and to indicate/confirm reversal points

Do I know how the Square of 9 actually works and how to implement it onto the charts? Absolutely not but some clever bugger has coded it into this indicator and it just works great with my new personal setup. :D
:D

Legacy of Gann is very useful, but I have some difficulty drawing the triangles.
Do you have any suggestions?
The author suggests using 123Pattern but it only draws the perfect pattern and not the correction, I don't know...
Do you think that Legacy of Gann is useful on M1 chart?

lukgoku wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:33 am :D

a. Legacy of Gann is very useful, but I have some difficulty drawing the triangles.
b. Do you have any suggestions?
c. The author suggests using 123Pattern but it only draws the perfect pattern and not the correction, I don't know...
d. Do you think that Legacy of Gann is useful on M1 chart?
a. Difficulty? How's that possible? It is the easiest indicator to use!

b.Practice, practice and some more practice!

c. I don't use the 123Pattern indicator. I prefer to draw all the triangles myself based on what i see

d. Don't know as I have NEVER traded on the M1 timeframe
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
lukgoku

Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

DVanAssen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 pm Hi Beatle
Do you use wicks with Gan draws or just body candle? Also what is your TDi settings?
Many thanks
I use the wicks when drawing the Gann Legacy triangles. Here are my TDI settings. In my opinion, for my current setup, it is the BEST!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
DVanAssen, maroka, Samoth, JCCTREND, Shelwin51