Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:31 am I am not sure how this indicator works but the divergence section of it does not work.
mrtools wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:09 am Added divergence alerts.
This is a definitely interesting one mrtools can you please remedy it for us......... teamtrader made nice post about it but the indicator is acting up its just jumping every place with lines behind the histogram and then no divergence in this old code...... i just went aaaaah!!!!

Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:12 pm This is a definitely interesting one mrtools can you please remedy it for us......... teamtrader made nice post about it but the indicator is acting up its just jumping every place with lines behind the histogram and then no divergence in this old code...... i just went aaaaah!!!!

Fxforecaster indicator.png
It's another version of solar wind indicator, not much can be done with it, unfortunately!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, kvak

mrtools wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:48 am It's another version of solar wind indicator, not much can be done with it, unfortunately!
Oh my gosh I feel silly now..... I should have checked the code no wonder it was jiggling all over the place
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:48 am It's another version of solar wind indicator, not much can be done with it, unfortunately!
Here is an illustration of the signal that this indicator should produce when the fast line in black/dodgerblue crosses zero - ON CLOSE of bar.
If someone can work out from the MQ4 file how it works and is able to get a signal working, it looks to me, from the illustration, that the entry of one trade is the exit of the previous trade.
Is it possible?
TEAMTRADER
PS - I see that 'color 8' is the 'fast line' if that is of any help.
Attachments
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
vvFish

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:57 am Here is an illustration of the signal that this indicator should produce when the fast line in black/dodgerblue crosses zero - ON CLOSE of bar.
If someone can work out from the MQ4 file how it works and is able to get a signal working, it looks to me, from the illustration, that the entry of one trade is the exit of the previous trade.
Is it possible?
TEAMTRADER
The signal lines inherit the repainting characteristics of the repainting histogram, would imagine anything done would not be very accurate. But don't let me stop anyone from trying!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TEAMTRADER

mrtools wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:02 am The signal lines inherit the repainting characteristics of the repainting histogram, would imagine anything done would not be very accurate. But don't let me stop anyone from trying!
I did not think this repainted - checked it for hours and hours - it recalculates when refreshed and if it were changed to close price I thought this would stop the movement.
But - you are the scholar whilst I ...............
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 2):
vvFish, moey_dw