Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

ionone wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:45 pm well for a working EA, I think it's reasonably priced, all things considered (if you consider that a good working EA is at least $100K)
The name alone screams scam, results from a recommended pair from last year. Sorry not trying to be mean, but this EA is definitely not worth $1200, in my opinion.

ps) the indicator he is selling for $100 almost for sure it's the freely available afl winner indicator, which we have free versions available here and elsewhere.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
boytoy, vvFish

mrtools wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:30 pm The name alone screams scam, results from a recommended pair from last year. Sorry not trying to be mean, but this EA is definitely not worth $1200, in my opinion.

ps) the indicator he is selling for $100 almost for sure it's the freely available afl winner indicator, which we have free versions available here and elsewhere.
then why don't you provide a better EA at $1K ? I would buy it ;)

IdeaRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

I am not sure how this indicator works but the divergence section of it does not work.

REQUEST:
  • If the divergence lines were drawn it would be a really great indi.
  • If the fast line was to give an on-screen signal (line/arrow) when it crossed zero then this would be of great help.
in live trading it does, remarkably, live up to its name as a 'forecaster'.

If anyone does use this indicator there are 3 very important things to look out for:-
  1. when the fast (DodgerBlue/Black) lines cross the lime area it is always (so far) a safe exit.
  2. when the lime histos and darkblue histos are between the levels +0.5 and -0.5 it is a sideways movement.
  3. when the fast (DodgerBlue/Black) lines crosses zero it is a very accurate signal (that is why a signal or alert is needed).
  4. As I said the divergence does not work but if it is as good as the rest of the indicator it will be a very useful tool
    Every time it is refreshed the indi recalculates - but it does not repaint in live trading.
I'd be interested to hear how this indicator is so accurate if anyone has any insight.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 8):
vvFish, Jonex1995, Woodyz, Jimmy, ixion700, boytoy, moey_dw, marant

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:31 am I am not sure how this indicator works but the divergence section of it does not work.

REQUEST:
  • If the divergence lines were drawn it would be a really great indi.
  • If the fast line was to give an on-screen signal (line/arrow) when it crossed zero then this would be of great help.
in live trading it does, remarkably, live up to its name as a 'forecaster'.

If anyone does use this indicator there are 3 very important things to look out for:-
  1. when the fast (DodgerBlue/Black) lines cross the lime area it is always (so far) a safe exit.
  2. when the lime histos and darkblue histos are between the levels +0.5 and -0.5 it is a sideways movement.
  3. when the fast (DodgerBlue/Black) lines crosses zero it is a very accurate signal (that is why a signal or alert is needed).
  4. As I said the divergence does not work but if it is as good as the rest of the indicator it will be a very useful tool
    Every time it is refreshed the indi recalculates - but it does not repaint in live trading.
I'd be interested to hear how this indicator is so accurate if anyone has any insight.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
I find this indicator very interesting. Hope our experts @mrtools, @kvak have a look into it for possible improvements.
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post (total 3):
boytoy, Woodyz, moey_dw
Think out of the box!