Re: Jurik Volty MT4

Hi folks , I think this JVB is a superb indicator (attached).
Can someone modify so as well as the existing 'dots' we could also have 'vertical lines' and/or Arrows for the 'arrows on signal slope change' / 'arrows on histo cross 0' . Unfortunately I do not have the mq4. file for this indicator so I am guessing that this request will be for Kvak , Mr.Tools ,mladen, who have hopefully have the file. Many thanks if you can do this. Brgds
These users thanked the author PAWPUSS for the post:
vvFish

Further to previous post JVB request , I notice that if I place two JVB indicators on the same chart, current TF and Higher TF , that they seem to interfere with each other. I can only select one of the indicators with the existing 'dots' , if I try to select both indicators with dots/alerts it overrides the previous one. ie whichever has settings made last , overrides the other??? Any way to resolve this issue?? Thanks again.

PAWPUSS wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:29 pm Further to previous post JVB request , I notice that if I place two JVB indicators on the same chart, current TF and Higher TF , that they seem to interfere with each other. I can only select one of the indicators with the existing 'dots' , if I try to select both indicators with dots/alerts it overrides the previous one. ie whichever has settings made last , overrides the other??? Any way to resolve this issue?? Thanks again.
Hello. You must change arrows ID for each instance...for the rest of your request, I will try to do it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
PAWPUSS

PAWPUSS wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:24 pm Hi folks , I think this JVB is a superb indicator (attached).
Can someone modify so as well as the existing 'dots' we could also have 'vertical lines' and/or Arrows for the 'arrows on signal slope change' / 'arrows on histo cross 0' . Unfortunately I do not have the mq4. file for this indicator so I am guessing that this request will be for Kvak , Mr.Tools ,mladen, who have hopefully have the file. Many thanks if you can do this. Brgds JVB Vertical lines - Arrows.PNG
;)
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

PAWPUSS wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:29 pm Further to previous post JVB request , I notice that if I place two JVB indicators on the same chart, current TF and Higher TF , that they seem to interfere with each other. I can only select one of the indicators with the existing 'dots' , if I try to select both indicators with dots/alerts it overrides the previous one. ie whichever has settings made last , overrides the other??? Any way to resolve this issue?? Thanks again.
Jurik Volty Bands with multiple Arrows & Alert options

Here is version with multiple arrows/alerts.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
mrtools, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, Jimmy, boytoy, Krunal Gajjar, yoki, PAWPUSS