Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

WOLF wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:59 am im little confused why there is three stochastics settings
i cant get it to look like normal stochastic rsi shape, its close though
There are settings for the smoothed stochastic rsi and settings for the smoothed stochastic rsi of heiken ashi. The rest is settings for the regular stochastic smoothing and the heiken ashi candles stochastic smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
WOLF

mrtools wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:09 am There are settings for the smoothed stochastic rsi and settings for the smoothed stochastic rsi of heiken ashi. The rest is settings for the regular stochastic smoothing and the heiken ashi candles stochastic smoothing.
smoothed stochastic rsi
smoothed stochasticc rsi of heiken
regular stoch smoothing
heiken candles smoothing

so this is smoothed stochastic rsi?

see picture i have same setting with of heiken disabled but it shape different
14,14, 8,8

edit: ohhhhh maybe because i have adaptive stoch rsi
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Don’t put your trust in money or man.
Don’t gamble with eternity.

Yes a version of it, first got price with rsi, added the stochastic, then smoothed with moving averages, the heiken ashi is done very similar but instead of price, it uses a stochastic rsi of high, low, open, and close. There are probably other ways of doing it but did it this way because of the way the rsi of heiken ashi was done.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
WOLF

mrtools wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:25 am Yes a version of it, first got price with rsi, added the stochastic, then smoothed with moving averages, the heiken ashi is done very similar but instead of price, it uses a stochastic rsi of high, low, open, and close. There are probably other ways of doing it but did it this way because of the way the rsi of heiken ashi was done.
Okay :)
thank you mrtools i was not expecting that much additions
These users thanked the author WOLF for the post:
mrtools
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Don’t put your trust in money or man.
Don’t gamble with eternity.

CodeRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

mrtools wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:51 am Made this one.
Heiken Ashi Stochastic Divergences indicator - optimized

Not sure why i am even bothering since there seems to be little interest but anyway, added Wilder's rsi double smoothed ema to the rsi mix.

PS: For the RSI version of this indicator, please see: Heiken Ashi RSI Divergences indicator for MT4.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 am Not sure why i am even bothering since there seems to be little interest but anyway, added Wilder's rsi double smoothed ema to the rsi mix.
I'm definitely interested in anything you create Mrtools. I always look for the green name mrtools and click on any of your latest posts because I actually get excited whenever I see your replies just hoping to get a look at your latest release!!
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7, maroka, mrtools

mrtools wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 am Not sure why i am even bothering since there seems to be little interest but anyway, added Wilder's rsi double smoothed ema to the rsi mix.
This is one I'm really looking forward to trying out and posting it up for tomorrow's Daily Downloads. Thank you for our new indicator Mrtools.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
kvak, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7, mrtools
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 am Not sure why i am even bothering since there seems to be little interest but anyway, added Wilder's rsi double smoothed ema to the rsi mix
Are you okay mrtoolz...... what did jimmyboy do now lol
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
mrtools
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈