Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Curioso wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am Hello adrian009,

First of all is important understand the logic behind this strategy, and next think another ways to invest your money.
Why u say that, im only asking. I've been working with this system for 3 weeks and it working well but i want to ask to people who have been using it for longer.

adrian009 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:08 am Why u say that, im only asking. I've been working with this system for 3 weeks and it working well but i want to ask to people who have been using it for longer.
Is only my experience, in the past i trying to use that some prop firms and i have no sucess, because i fail in some rules provided from them. So i prefered trade with only brooker with a nice leverage.

Curioso wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 am Is only my experience, in the past i trying to use that some prop firms and i have no sucess, because i fail in some rules provided from them. So i prefered trade with only brooker with a nice leverage.
U put TP with xard? Or u wait to show the arrow

Hi,

I'm new to XARD trading package. Is their anyway to remove the large symbol text on the chart in the background? I have a small screen that I use.

Also, is their a chronological order list for XARD versions?

Does anything repaint indicator wise to be aware of?

Thanks.