Re: What kind of music do you listen to during trading?

1441
vvFish wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:03 pm
:D

Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”


Re: What kind of music do you listen to during trading?

1442
Im Tin can man
Shooting flashlight beams
Not really
nice with bass tho

Music is so cringe
Because it amplifies problems
So if you got punched
And then somebody turned on music all of the sudden
It would become super dramatic LOL

wef,un,cia,demoncrats - their plan
cut your childs sex parts off or abort them
make you eat bugs and drink sewage water
divide races because of "slavery, terrorism, crime"
cyberhack your grid firewalls and airplanes
biological attack and fake vaccine for emergency power
take away your free speech or fire arms because its "the cause of all problems"
they trying to use a nuclear war and debt to usher digital currency
all while the banks go bankrupt and you lose your retirement

Re: What kind of music do you listen to during trading?

1443
By far the best is latino music
Doesnt give me weird vibes
Its sort if like islander music

https://www.youtube.com/live/jaMJTp4wnX ... xDZQ4gVwgd
wef,un,cia,demoncrats - their plan
cut your childs sex parts off or abort them
make you eat bugs and drink sewage water
divide races because of "slavery, terrorism, crime"
cyberhack your grid firewalls and airplanes
biological attack and fake vaccine for emergency power
take away your free speech or fire arms because its "the cause of all problems"
they trying to use a nuclear war and debt to usher digital currency
all while the banks go bankrupt and you lose your retirement

Re: What kind of music do you listen to during trading?

1444
Ever feel like you're Under Pressure?

“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Re: What kind of music do you listen to during trading?

1445

Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”


Re: What kind of music do you listen to during trading?

1447



Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Re: What kind of music do you listen to during trading?

1450
At the time of the making of this video, Roy Orbison was deceased so the camera pans over to his guitar on a rocking chair and his photo during his vocals:

“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Ruby [Bot], Trendiction [Bot], vvFish and 10 guests